• @Sabo-go-thud

Thank you! I’m pescatarian but I haven’t really tried dieting before. It’s hard for me to stick to them.

• @emma183 the best way is to eat a lot less suger, so skip like dessert and other sweet. that with working out is the best. (sorry not woman)

• @emma183
    you should try cycling! i've been a very avid bicycler ever since i was, like, seven years old, and i've never had any weight issues in my life. i'm willing to bet that if you cycled for an hour every day, you'd lose a lot of weight and keep it down too. you can trust me, i had a friend who had a similar issue and i gave her the same advice. she ended up losing around 55 pounds over the course of three months. all you need is persistence!

also, diets are sort-of worthless, in my opinion. 90% of them are either money-making schemes or bad for your health. one hour of physical activity every day + slashing your portion sizes by 1/4 will absolutely result in weight loss :)

• @sarah_the_magpie

thank you!

• Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
    Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
    Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
    Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
    Choose weight loss-friendly foods
    Eat soluble fiber. ...
    Drink coffee or tea. ...
    Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...
    Eat your food slowly.
    AND Green Tea 2 or 3 times daily

• since you want help from a female, I can't offer help
    retard obesity

• Banned

This post is deleted!
  • Banned

This post is deleted!

• Just staying motivated can help you get in shape and look better. I think it's important to take care of yourself. In order to stay healthy and fit, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Also, I take Xenical (it helps to lose weight), I buy it online in Canadian Pharmacy

• Hi. Just a newbie in this platform. I saw your post and i thought, oh i also struggle with my weight. Want to be my accountability partner? I’m doing intermittent fasting but i still can’t let go of all the carbs that i used to eat. Especially rice. Well cutting down carbs is really the key. I got great results years ago doing atkins. However i fall off the wagon every time i have problems. I eat a lot whenever i get stressed. Anyhow, am trying to lose weight again. Goodluck to us!:)