• Okay, so me I have a boy bestfriend of 3 years. We are going into high school together and things already started getting shifty... in June I broke up with my boyfriend on my birthday (Well he broke up with me) and I am still very sad because the day he dumped me he got back with his ex and lied to me and said that because he didnt wanna keep me on a chain when really he wanted his ex back. That really hurt my feels the girl apologized and we are actually very good friends but then I realized I was in love with my best friend. We had a "thing" and idk but we started drifting I getting even more sad by the minute and I'm trying to reconnect and hang out with him. But he is broken up with his girlfriend and he is broken because he really loved her. The same way I am. I want to be there for him because he has always been there for me but I'm scared I'll say something wrong. I've been in love with this guy for 3 years and he knows I am. But hes really broken and sad and I just want to hug him and just idk I feel like..so stuck..I cry looking back at the bond that we had because I want it back. And i lose my breathe thinking if hik. I sometimes lose my appetite, my friend have been telling me that my eyes dilate when I see him and I get into a weird mood. I dont know just please help me.. tell me what I should do..

• Gya said in I need advice..:

Okay, so me I have a boy bestfriend of 3 years. We are going into high school together and things already started getting shifty... in June I broke up with my boyfriend on my birthday (Well he broke up with me)

Imho, You should move on

and I am still very sad because the day he dumped me he got back with his ex and lied to me and said that because he didnt wanna keep me on a chain when really he wanted his ex back. That really hurt my feels the girl apologized and we are actually very good friends but then I realized I was in love with my best friend.

He left you for her and yet you think about him. Cant he leave you again for another girl ?

We had a "thing" and idk but we started drifting I getting even more sad by the minute and I'm trying to reconnect and hang out with him. But he is broken up with his girlfriend and he is broken because he really loved her. The same way I am. I want to be there for him because he has always been there for me but I'm scared I'll say something wrong.

I won't say anything 'bout it

I've been in love with this guy for 3 years and he knows I am. But hes really broken and sad and I just want to hug him and just idk I feel like..so stuck..I cry looking back at the bond that we had because I want it back. And i lose my breathe thinking if hik. I sometimes lose my appetite, my friend have been telling me that my eyes dilate when I see him and I get into a weird mood. I dont know just please help me.. tell me what I should do..

C'mon move on.

• He loves his ex. He doesn't love you. You will get hurt