• How long would you be willing to lie in wait with a sniper rifle to kill your most hated celebrity?

Personally, I think it's very, very psychologically unhealthy to try and kill celebrities (not to mention illegal !:man_police_officer_medium_skin_tone: ), so I'd only be willing spend a maximum of 48 hours lying in wait for gobshyne newspaper columnist Caitlin Moran, and if she didn't show up, or I couldn't get a clean shot, I'd call it a day, no hard feelings.

sniper.jpg

• @Indrid-Cold well if I hate a person or a celeb to an extent where I would like to kill them, I would humbly request John Wick to do the needful(since I suck at shooting😶)
    images.jpeg-4.jpg

• @Anastasia-Smith I would tell John Wick that Caitlin Moran wanted to kill his dog and smash up his Mustang. #freedinner

• @Indrid-Cold damn mate this comment is a freaking beezer!!

• This man! Sergio Ramos. His dirty style of play makes him one of the worst players in football history. Every player is expected to show 'some' amount of decency and sportsmanship in the game cuz it is sports,not war. But thats not how Ramos sees it.

Deliberate fouls and unwanted arguments that he starts ruin the good spirit of the game.The sadistic bastard doesnt even bother to apologize, which angers me even more.

Does anyone remember the Champions League Final-2018?

His foul against salah. How dirty his intentions were throughout the game. His final tackle to Salah caused him a severe injury eventually costing Liverpool the final. Unintentional? No one does a karate move accidentally.

And this...where he's seen pushing and slapping a highly idolized and admired Puyol of that time,captaining the other side. That wasnt the only time he disrespected, highly respected and admired players. Players that he should ideally look up to. Is that the level of respect he's giving to his seniors?

His fans cherish him as the "baddest boy of football?". Idiots! He's more like the most disgraceful player in football history.

I hate him and can wait for days to punch him in the face.

I can watch that clip for hours lol

• @Sup Hmm. I feel your pain. But I can't help thinking that, in these new days of VAR, we'll look back on all the simulation and DeNiroing and think, 'Those guys were such bellends, but at least everyone could see what was happening'.

• @Indrid-Cold The Referees right?

• @Sup It's not the same a thousand people hating a video playback system rather than a single ref. Or maybe it's better? HATRED IS SUCH A CONFUSING EMOTION

• @Indrid-Cold
    Well, its way better. Now, a single ref doesnt get cornered for a split second detail he missed. He's human after all. But,its messed up that VAR reviews are incorrect too. They dont have eyes or what?

• @Sup I guess how strongly you feel about it depends on how VAR treats your fave team. Fortunately, I think League Two (where my team is languishing) is too cheap to ever have it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• @Indrid-Cold said in Length of time to lie in wait with a sniper rifle to kill yr most hated celebrity?:

@Sup I guess how strongly you feel about it depends on how VAR treats your fave team. Fortunately, I think League Two (where my team is languishing) is too cheap to ever have it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bad for the refree lol! He cant pass the decision to put the pressure off himself haha. That is what he gets paid for!

• @Sup I've got a lot of time for the refs. Ahead of this years season, The Sun had an interview with Mike Dean, and he just spent the whole time badmouthing all the other Premier League refs, about all the times they'd badmouthed him, and each other, and I just loved it because it was a big cluster f drama.