What's Risky Sex?

• Banned

Anybody explain this topic ?? thanks!

• Anal is a Risky Sex:
    A few other side effects are possible with anal sex. These include:

Spreading STIs. Infections and diseases that are shared during sexual intercourse — such as HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and herpes — can be shared through anal sex. In fact, anal sex is the riskiestTrusted Source sexual behavior for transmitting and getting HIV for both men and women. People on the receiving end (or “the bottom”) of anal sex are 13 timesTrusted Source more likely to become infected with HIV than the inserting partner (or “the top”).
    Hemorrhoids. Stretching and pushing from anal sex can irritate existing hemorrhoids, but it’s unlikely to cause the dilated and stretched blood vessels inside the rectum and anus.
    Colon perforation. This is very uncommon, but it’s possible that anal penetration can puncture a hole in your colon. Surgical repair is necessary, so if you experience heavy rectal bleeding and abdominal pain following anal sex, see your doctor.

• @eva9999

The term "risk" may mean different things (risk from being caught during the act, risk from getting the sexually transmitted disease,etc.). As for the former, typical examples are (1) Public Sex like sex at the park or train, (2) Sex in your room and nearly got caught by your parents. Some people find pleasure from this form of sexual activity.

• Banned

@Moby_DICK Thanks for the nice comments 👍

• mutual autoerotic asphyxiation is pretty risky, restricting airflow mid-coitus

• @Lick-Me And there's one example of that darker side. At least someone said it, and worded it well. Surprised no-one has yet brought up gagging.

• @eva9999 So, posted by a 21 year old girl, who has internet access, and provides a link to "dating" sites. Am I the only one thinking something isn't kosher, here?

• @eva9999 Some examples have already been given, the more "vanilla" ones. Several times I've attempted to comment. My objective was offer examples of the "darker" aspects of risky sex, and the various consequences, (including death) but it made me too uncomfortable, so I've decided against.

• Baby there's no such thing
    Baby it just ain't true
    And there's no such thing as safe sex
    When it comes to loving you

• Soul Searchers

Come here sweetie, I'll show ya

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.