Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @Muslim religion ofc. Its not about the faith but about the people..

• Like all religions and same with Islam there are some who take the scriptures and twist them to suit their own evil ways

• @Muslim fuck you, fuck this,fuck em all... Christian, Muslim, Buddhist...bla..bla..bla🤮🧐who the fuck cares 🤷😑😐 religion be a bunch of [BULLSHIT CRAP]

• @Muslim I do not: people who follow the letter of the teachings, instead of follow the essence of the teachings, will always exist; and, will always cause mayhem; will always recruit the ignorant and greedy.
    If one professes a love of God, but not love for their fellow man, they do not love God at all, and are lying or mistaken.

If you replaced Islam, with Capitalism, or Politics; they are all ventures brought into ruin through the same way: select people will try to usurp domination over the rest of everyone else, and then convince them all to worship them, instead of God.

I see religion as susceptible to fault as much as anything else. The time, the environment, the people. All these things effect the outcome.

Islam is just Islam. Islamic people are Islamic people, and Islamic Terrorists are Terrorists, even though they say claim to be Islamic.

• Banned

Most of what I read was Inaccurate and Ignorant In the above comments. That's the least I can say . Otherwise they Wouldn't have misinterpreted the verses of the holy Quran In this Ignorant way . Moreover I see you've totally Ignored the context those verses came with .

• Banned

Hahaha you made me laugh the word " اضربوهن " In Arabic doesn't only means beat them , and If It means any kind of physical action It won't necessarily means " harmful " then It's not the same meaning In English. Ancient arabic can never be Interpreted accurately to English and shall never be Decisive In meaning but only if explained out of the " Word by Word " translation :) go educate yourself before talking about religious topics.

• @Muslim
    “I am Muslim,
    Islam is Perfect but I am not. If I make a mistake blame it on me, not on my religion.”

• @Emily IT'S NOT ABOUT THE RELIGION IT'S ABOUT THE PEOPLE
    HOW CAN YALL BE SO DUMB TO JUGDE A WHOLE ENTIRE RELIGION BY A FEW STUPID PEOPLE???? WHAT THE HECK

• IT'S ABOUT THE PEOPLE NOT THE RELIGION!!!
    GOSH SAYING ISLAM IS BAD BECAUSE SOME IDIOTS DO IT WRONG IS LIKE SAYING THE WHOLE ENTIRE CHINA IS INFECTED BECAUSE SOME CHINESES ARE OR THAT BLACK PPL ARE STUPID BECAUSE SOME ARE OR THAT AMERICANS ARE ALL FAT BECAUSE SOME ARE.

• @Muslim yeah