Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• Even if people have different views as humans we should not talk down to people and especially religions. We all have freedom of religion and we should be able to practice that. Islam is a religion of peace. No, not all Muslims are perfect. No, not all people are perfect. Grouping people together is not the way to go. That is what society does to us they want us to argue and fight. Grouping certain Muslims who use the Quran as a reason to do bad is not okay and this is not all Muslims. Its literally like people saying all Black people are in gangs and cause trouble which is not true. We cannot throw everyone into one category that's doesn't make someones point valid.

• Even if people have different views as humans we should not talk down to people and especially religions. We all have freedom of religion and we should be able to practice that. Islam is a religion of peace. No, not all Muslims are perfect. No, not all people are perfect. Grouping people together is not the way to go. That is what society does to us they want us to argue and fight. Grouping certain Muslims who use the Quran as a reason to do bad is not okay and this is not all Muslims. Its literally like people saying all Black people are in gangs and cause trouble which is not true. We cannot throw everyone into one category that's doesn't make someones point valid.

• yes g fuck off cunt

• You got that wrong. Women are far superior to men. They can get a degree, hold down a job whilst bringing up children
    Give birth and go straight back to work and they live longer than men. Women can multi-task. Men cant

• @Muslim women are far superior to men but Islam keeps them down
    The Quran was written by a man which is why it is full of violence and gate against women

• Its an evil religion

• I believe anyone from any religion can be a terrorist. being Muslim or from an Islam community does not make a person a terrorist. people are assholes from all walks of life regardless of their religion and where they are from.

• I don not believe Islam is a religion of terrorism. I just believe they misinterpret the Quran.
    Any religion if it's sacred writing is misinterpreted can be used as a weapon or reason to hurt others.

• @A-Former-User Don't be rude. I live in Africa. I'm a Christian, but they are just about as many Muslims here as Christians. I have lots of Muslim friends. Not one of them are biased, or have violent intentions. At my school there are even more Muslims than Christians. I go to the best and safest school in my state. I know that there might be parts of the Quran that are violent, but just because they believe in that, doesn't mean they must abide by all of it. If you still think otherwise, then here's an example that's very personal to me. I have already stated that I am a Christian. Christianity preaches that homosexuality is a sin that could bound a person to hell. In the same manner, it is wrong to support it. In Nigeria (where I'm from in Africa), homosexuality and transsexuality lands you in prison. And still, with all of this knowledge I have about how "wrong" it is, I support lgbtq+ community like I'm part of it. When I see or hear people hating on them, I will do everything in my power to change that person's viewpoint. This is because I believe that anybody is allowed to be who they want to be as long as they are not putting others into harms way. You might say that Muslims do put people do just that, but it is only the Muslims extremists who behave that way. Muslim extremists follow the Quran word for word, but you have to know that all Muslims are not like that. I honestly understand were your coming from. When I was in elementary school, I always thought that homosexuality was the most appalling sin that could ever be because the Bible and society opposed it. The thing that so strongly changed my point of view was when I started using the internet more and began to seeing videos about homosexuality and how normal it was that I thought to myself, what's so bad about it anyway? That changed everything for me. Now I am open minded in just about every way and I'm only 13.

• @Muslim nope. The Quran is just misinterpreted. It is not the will of Allah to kill non muslims.

• @Liliputian Preach it man!

• @Muslim said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

tell me what do you think about islam from your point of view as a free thinker not what u hear from the media

The koran book is full of terror and evilness. It is compulsory for muslims to read it five times per day. But it does not necessary make a relationship that all Muslims are terrorists.

Does evil come from allah ?
    Allah as the Evil's endorser

If some good befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah.... (Koran 4:78)

He commands abomination

And when We would destroy a township We send commandment to its folk who live at ease, and afterward they commit abomination therein, and so the Word (of doom) hath effect for it, and we annihilate it with complete annihilation. (Koran 17:16)

Allah says animals are evil

lready have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful. (Koran 7:179)

So when they took pride in that which they had been forbidden, We said unto them: Be ye apes despised and loathed! (Koran 7:166)

Fear for non-believers
    Those who do not believe in him, will go in hell

Verily Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow; while those who reject Allah will enjoy (this world) and eat as cattle eat; and the Fire will be their abode. (Koran 47:12)

And those who followed shall say: Had there been for us a return, then we would renounce them as they have renounced us. Thus will Allah show them their deeds to be intense regret to them, and they shall not come forth from the fire (Koran 2:167)

Allah will burn them in fire-

Such is the requital of the enemies of Allah,- the Fire: therein will be for them the Eternal Home: a (fit) requital, for that they were wont to reject Our Signs (Koran 41:28)

Koran about the purpose of mankind
    Allah says the reason of mankind is worshiping the Allah

I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me (Koran 51:56)

Allah as the most racist God ever in the history

Allah did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people, (Koran 3:33)

Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other (for My Message). (Koran 2:47)

Allah as the oppressor of free will

No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand. (Koran 10:100)

Allah as the supporter of wines

Yes, we will drink Alcohol with Allah for an eternity

Surely the pious will be in bliss ... their thirst will be slaked with pure wine sealed. (Koran 83:22)

Paradise has rivers of Alcohol lmao

A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted ... and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers. .(Koran 83:22)

Allah as a bad ass for non-believers

Punishes them but if any turn away and reject Allah,- Allah will punish him with a mighty Punishment,(Koran 88:23-24)

Allah as a bad ass for non-muslims

It is not for such as join gods with Allah, to visit or maintain the mosques of Allah while they witness against their own souls to infidelity. The works of such bear no fruit: In Fire shall they dwell. (Koran 9:17)

Allah as the supporter of fatalism

Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, So they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the signs, not they will believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee, they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients." (Koran 6:25)

Allah leaves stray whom He wills and guides whom He wills (Koran 35:8)

No soul can believe except by the will of Allah (Koran 10:100)

Allah as a terrorist for those who do not believe in afterlife

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Koran 9:29)

Allah as the destroyer of idolaters

Destroy their idols-
    So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and address themselves) to it. (Koran 51:58)

Allah as the supporter of crimes such as adultery

Here unmarried men are allowed to have sex with slaves they're not married to-

save those captives whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. (Koran 4:24)

Allah as the endorser of polygamy

if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (Koran 4:3)

Allah represents the authority of men over women

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is most high. (Koran 4:34)

Allah as a badass for women

Those who slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter: for them is a grievous Penalty, (Koran 24:23)

• @Muslim Religion as a whole is part of the triad of evil in life.

• @Muslim If you are saying the version of islam in my country it is peaceful. But i think it is different in middle east.

• @Muslim In my opinion : It all depends on how you understand the religion. Majority will agree when I say Islam is a religion of peace. The media has distorted this religion, and many quotes have been given without context or information. Many Muslim scholars will say the same, they can explain specific phrases if you want then research what their response is. You must also realise that many people have a different way of thinking and misunderstand Islam. I believe Islam IS a religion of peace.
    Well, that's my view on this.

• Guest said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

You got that wrong. Women are far superior to men. They can get a degree, hold down a job whilst bringing up children
    Give birth and go straight back to work and they live longer than men. Women can multi-task. Men cant

Women are built better then men. Not superior, definitely NOT inferior. A woman's skeletal and muscle control allows a woman to rise from a seated position without having to brace an arm to help her get to her feet. A male needs to lean forward quite a bit to rise from a seat, or pull himself up. Girls mature much earlier than boys, starting as young as ten years of age.

These are facts, not based on religion, pigmentation(skin color) or social status. Islam is a belief, just like Buddhaism. How you USE the belief is important. That. That is the question at its root. "What is your belief. Does it help or hinder you sharing of this small blue marble on the outer spiral arm of this galaxy?"

• Thank you for your opinion

• @Muslim I am a Muslim but I do sins ... U know it's Normal but to me the religion is a bit complicated plus some people say stupid things which is entirely wrong ... So I don't actually know what to believe and what are the correct law ....

• This post is deleted!

• Islam is the best religion.
    The real islam is not in the media.
    Islam teaches us to be honest to believe in god and not to war.We have to say please god help us from eberything bad.The real muslims arent the terrorists.The real muslims and the real islam is represented by people who are kind generous not criminals and try to live in peace.Allah is the one