• Yup. friends want to go clubbing tonight but i said no and doing this instead. i wish i wasn't introverted or i found friend who were more introverted but its not turned out that way.

• @Lazz
    wow, you're really observant :D all i can say in my defence is that everything i post online is unfiltered, so i might seem "very outspoken" (the fact that you think that is surprising, that's the last word people irl would use to describe me lol)

it's like wearing a mask, you know? online, i can be as opinionated or talkative as i want to be. it's sort of liberating, because i can be me. the real me~.
    however, in real life? yeah, um.... i can't do any of those things, i literally don't know how. i'm an incredibly timid person and i hate it.

but you have a good point, i've become a bit of an annoying nuisance. i'm going to shush myself and act more mature :)

• @sarah_the_magpie haha same with me tbh, online insane and offline insane are kinda different ppl, glad I'm not alone in that, I'm so much quieter irl, but still music obsessed

• @sarah_the_magpie A couple (well...) of points here: 1) You do not need to defend, from I who do not attack. 2) I think it's great you can be more "you" at least here, if nowhere else. Shows that there IS that "you" who wants to be heard, and that's a good thing. 3) As soon as you put "can't" in front of anything, well, that's going to be seriously limiting. Perhaps considering certain actions or interactions as simply "not that easy" or even "difficult" means they can still be accomplished, just may take a bit of extra effort. 4) Please don't shush yourself. It's the "you" here that's special. You can be the slightly more reserved/sort of timid you anywhere else, don't take this away from YOU or all of us. 5) In a way I think it's kind of cool, the way you describe. Sort of like a superhero with a mild mannered secret identity, hm? 6) You have outstanding taste in music, and you share that here, share that with everyone, online AND off. 7) When pant(s)lessness and unsockedness become a "thing" count me in.

• @Alexander-Richards Often if two introverts get together their relationship is as dull and bland as just either being alone. Might be just maybe an introvert does (in ways) better with an extrovert. Then the two help balance each-other. Yin-Yang, two sides of a coin, etc. etc.

• @INSANE-INSIDE Yeah, I can attest to THAT. You're so into music you even request BAD music. That's pretty much going All In. LOL

• @Lazz said in Who else is an introvert and socially anxious?:

@INSANE-INSIDE Yeah, I can attest to THAT. You're so into music you even request BAD music. That's pretty much going All In. LOL

Lmao, yeah that's rather obsessed ild say 🤣🤣

• @sarah_the_magpie You are wrong, but only because of you don't know me in personal. I passed dozens of psychological tests, read a lot about types of personalities, disorders and so on. I doubt that I have a disorder, but If I have it, it would be much closer to avoidant personality disorder