• Anyone who trespasses on a regular basis? Especially thru large industrial sites, or on train tracks?

I'm just fascinated. It's such a weird concept. When you take away the idea that someone might steal something, or break into any buildings (of course that's skanky), what's the problem? What's the problem, Mein Obergruppenführer?

Today I walked past somewhere I used to work, and remembered the handful of times I'd walk three minutes along the busy Intercity rail track and shave 20 minutes off my journey into town. Of course, it helps that I f loathe British Rail, and people who use British Rail, but even so...

Not bothered. If there's a shortcut to somewhere I need to go, I'll walk through yuppie office blocks, any kind of industrial estate, airfields, rozzer hooses, zoos, schools, army bases, not bothered, Hitman Absolution, The Verve: he's just a Bittersweet Indrid Cold that's mee-eee.

trespassers.jpg

• I used to walk on the railway, when I walked home from school

• @Indrid-Cold said in -------> TRESPASSER:

Not bothered. If there's a shortcut to somewhere I need to go, I'll walk through yuppie office blocks, any kind of industrial estate, airfields, rozzer hooses, zoos, schools, army bases, not bothered, Hitman Absolution, The Verve: he's just a Bittersweet Indrid Cold that's mee-eee.

Hell yeah! I will be joining you.

20190901_001254.jpg