Are you horny? Let's chat till you cum.

• I want to get turned on and I want snapchats and IG friends.

• Global Veteran SPARTAN Fake Moderators Movie Buff Music Lovers

I don't know if there are good or bad situations, all I know until here it's that everything are meetings.

• Global Veteran SPARTAN Fake Moderators Movie Buff Music Lovers

@Rider-Rapanzel that's epic

• I want to make an online freelancing company with members of Global guys.
    for this, first I need to create some freelancer profile on upwork.com (Upwork is freelancing platform for translater/designer/developer etc)
    I already have my account and need some more accounts shortly.
    I think you can create your account with your name on Upwork and I can use your account to get some money.
    The reason why I can't create another account by myself is that Upwork doesn't allow to create duplicated account and check the background of the profile (video call/ID card verification etc)
    Of course, while I am using your account I will pay you monthly at least 100 US$ per month.
    Further, I will need some more accounts so If you create some more account and job goes well, I will hire you permanently and pay you much higher.

it is not final public, I'll only access the site with your profile on your pc via teamviewer or the others. also I'll train this business for 1~2 years, so you'll get great upwork account has high status and earn much money with this account, you'll make 2 profits by this business include of payment and perfect account.

If you are interested with this, kindly ping me.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.