This topic not exists

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

This time it will be some kind of experiment, where I'll take both two roles of experimenter and guinea pig. I am starting to write this without any thoughts and idea what it will become at the end. Event title is empty right now. So just a free mind flow and nothing more. And there is a chance 50%/50% that this post won't be publish, as I won't found it interesting. Also I have some kind of deja vu effect - that I've already done such thing here. I looked through all my previous topics and didn't find anything. But something still tells me, that I did it once.. I think there is no need to talk about weather, work, home and other stuff. The idea of this experiment is just to observe the thoughts and see - will random thoughts form in some kind of article with a plot, common idea or something else.
    Thinking about plot and idea, there a wish comes to create some kind of conflict between two characters. Are plot and idea could be such abstract characters? I dunno. Or maybe it is just a crises, and I don't know what to write about. Huh, a poet seeking for his muse and inspiration. But this is also a beaten theme, that was studied from one side to another by the Ancient Greece Myths authors. And I am not creating myth here.. But on the other side.. Just imagine us all in the stone age.. And TWS would be a giant mountain where, everybody tried to carve something on it. And several centuries after new species of human kind, will find this stone. Idiotism..
    A few moments ago, I though that an idea of creating this topic could play it's card, but now I think that is empty and nothing more.. I'll leave it just like that. Maybe later I'll reread it and try to transform it something more valuable..

• This is great stuff. Both as a piece of performance art and a slice of lateral thinking. It reminds me a lot of the Unnamable Trilogy by Samuel Beckett, which is one of my all-time favourite books / end-of-time stage monologues (whatever it is). But don't Google it. I like it so much, I consider it to be my private property (unless the Samuel Beckett estate specifically tells me otherwise).

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

@Indrid-Cold said in This topic not exists:

But don't Google it. I like it so much, I consider it to be my private property (unless the Samuel Beckett estate specifically tells me otherwise).

Damn it, Indrid! You showed me an apple tree in the center of the garden and forbade me to eat it's fruits!

• SPARTAN Movie Buff Music Lovers

I like turtles.

• @spaceboy making a whole new universe out of a website, interesting (I mean, if I got it right).

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.