• The answer to this question very much depends on your definition of evidence.

If your definition of evidence is synonymous with a scientific consensus or even with proof, then there is none!

If your definiton of evidence however is the same as Wikipedia's:

Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion.[1] This support may be strong or weak. The strongest type of evidence is that which provides direct proof of the truth of an assertion. At the other extreme is evidence that is merely consistent with an assertion but does not rule out other, contradictory assertions, as in circumstantial evidence.

then you will arrive at quite the list. However since the one we are trying to find guilty (of existing) is God, we will never have enough conclusive evidence, because He is (if He is) supernatural after all...

I must admit I'm not very educated in the body of information that non-christian religions have. The only kind of evidence, that I've ever encountered in a somewhat credible manner, was people who were seemingly able to recount some facts from a past life (e.g. evidence of rebirth). The problem with all those however is that it is fairly easy to acquire verifyable information from the past :shrug:

So my question to any non-christian out there is the following: Do other religions have an equal amount of evidence for the actions of their supernatural entities (or souls or afterlife) or do they only have their books and teachings?