Open your eyes...

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

Open your eyes. Do you see the sunlight? Do you noticed that it has changed it's color? No yellow, but white as it has been sterilized. Open your eyes. Look a this bright white ceiling, that is overwhelmed with that new kind of light.. Do you able to move? No you don't.. but you Must! Open your eyes. Taste this cigarette, which has no taste and which smoke has no smell. Or maybe you not able to sense it, as your eyes are still closed? What are you waiting for? Open it.. Open you eyes. It is time. Do you remember that you love coffee? Let's grind its beans and make a cup. Let's look inside and try to see the future in traceries of the coffee grounds. I know that you can see it, as this one was always in you, even if the cup does not warming your lips now.. But to see you need to do one simple thing.. Please.. Open your eyes...

• I knew her smile in an instant, I knew the curve of her face
    It was my own lovely lady, and she said, "Oh, it's you"
    And we laughed for a moment, and I said, "I never knew"
    "That you liked coffee coffeeeee, and getting caught in the rain
    And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne
    If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
    You're the love that I've looked for, come with me, and escape.

@karloz said in Open your eyes...:

@spacegirl what if I've already opened my eyes and the reality is that coffee has not taste anymore and cigarettes are only unpleasant decorations. I don't want to move, I don't have reasons to do it, why would I do that? Maybe I should close my eyes again and do what other people do, maybe in that way I can hide how I feel inside and living in that illusion would make feel better.

Today I woke up in nearly the same mood. And as a result, this topic was created. Interesting, as soon as I wrote it, I started to feel myself a bit better. Maybe you should also try? Summarize your thoughts, your mood, the things that are around it. Take all of them and put in blender. Push a button, and you will have a tasty breakfast. Take all of them and give them some kind of literary form. While you will write, some new details could appear, which you haven't noticed before. Just try.

@Indrid-Cold Of course coffee is not a pina colada. But try to add a teaspoon of whiskey or cognac to ground coffee beans. The result will be also nice.

• @spacegirl Teaspoon-of-whiskey it is, then, o dark-version-of-Mary-Poppins.

@Indrid-Cold I don't know much about cocktails, but thanks for the guidelines

• @spacegirl what if I've already opened my eyes and the reality is that coffee has not taste anymore and cigarettes are only unpleasant decorations. I don't want to move, I don't have reasons to do it, why would I do that? Maybe I should close my eyes again and do what other people do, maybe in that way I can hide how I feel inside and living in that illusion would make feel better.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.