• I like death. Because being dead is much less demanding than living.

But death can also be a very scary thing, especially when you don't know where you're going. And it might be the case, that where you're going is actually even more painful than where you are now. Or it might be the case that everything ends, but I don't believe that. And as a with Pascal (Mathematician) I feel that in this case it might make sense to better be safe then sorry. But then again that might not be enough anyways.

For all those among you, who believe in heaven and hell: have you ever been close to death? Because if you have, you know wether you actually believe or just recite some dogma.

I personally haven't been close to death in this way. I've always feared death like crazy. But then one day, I remember it was in 2015, I realized I had lost my fear from death. Which is really crazy since I still fear lots of other things, that don't even get close to being lifethreatening. Yeah, fear often makes no sense...

• @petrapark3r my question is why death is not Scary for u now ?

• @petrapark3r
    No.
    ^Look! I finally replied to a topic 😂
    I feel such a sense of accomplishment now 😎

• @SassSSSKE-Monday said in Do you like death?:

@petrapark3r my question is why death is not Scary for u now ?

That is a good question, and I'm not actually sure...

I mean I have suffered a lot in my life, so, the idea of living forever is something I would have already called hell years ago. But that was at a time, when I'd still have said that I fear being dead. I already had some faith back than, but my faith did grow with experiencing how God kept acting in my life. So that might play a role.

You know I started trusting in Him more in other things. Like for example I had a crazy fear of dying of hunger. But now I trust God to feed me. Yeah really. I do trust, that when something bad happens or a war or anything, that He makes sure I have enough food to survive.

But the moment where I realized that I didn't fear death anymore was not special. So I cannot say for sure.

• @SassSSSKE-Monday said in Do you like death?:

@petrapark3r my question is why death is not Scary for u now ?

I should add, that I still do fear certain ways of dying though. It's not like I'm a fan of pain. But I wouldn't fear a headshot or something similarly effective...

• @petrapark3r said in Do you like death?:

I like death. Because being dead is much less demanding than living.

But death can also be a very scary thing, especially when you don't know where you're going. And it might be the case, that where you're going is actually even more painful than where you are now. Or it might be the case that everything ends, but I don't believe that. And as a with Pascal (Mathematician) I feel that in this case it might make sense to better be safe then sorry. But then again that might not be enough anyways.

For all those among you, who believe in heaven and hell: have you ever been close to death? Because if you have, you know wether you actually believe or just recite some dogma.

I personally haven't been close to death in this way. I've always feared death like crazy. But then one day, I remember it was in 2015, I realized I had lost my fear from death. Which is really crazy since I still fear lots of other things, that don't even get close to being lifethreatening. Yeah, fear often makes no sense...

relatable

• @petrapark3r i started hating it since last time when it came unexpectedly... rest everything was fine till then

• @depin said in Do you like death?:

@petrapark3r i started hating it since last time when it came unexpectedly... rest everything was fine till then

Do you mean when someone you loved died unexpectedly? Yeah, I can definitely relate to that. I don't like the death of those I love to be honest. And I am more afraid of their death, than of my own. Well I'm not afraid of my own but you get the idea...