• How do you usually spend your days? Maybe tell me about your week and your weekend.

When do you get up?
    What do you do first?
    What do you work on / spend most of your time with?
    What's after work?
    What do you enjoy most about your days?
    What do you hate about em?

• @petrapark3r usually i get up at 11am then eat drink and game sometimes i draw i do that the whole day i like it i dont like when someone interrupts me while gaming😐

• @petrapark3r I wake up at 9 am, yea I do... I don't have much to do... Then I freshen up... Well then I have my breakfast. Then I stare at the ceiling laying on my bed. I watch lizards cross the walls. I do that till it's time for lunch. Then I have lunch. I stay on my bed till it's dark outside. You know when you go out... you see, you feel, you suffer. The solution is to stay on the bed. People get up and then go out, na-uh... stay on the bed... it will be bedtime.

• @Astatine said in Tell me about your days...:

@petrapark3r usually i get up at 11am then eat drink and game sometimes i draw i do that the whole day i like it i dont like when someone interrupts me while gaming😐

Are you on hollidays? :smirk:

• @1-618 said in Tell me about your days...:

@petrapark3r I wake up at 9 am, yea I do... I don't have much to do... Then I freshen up... Well then I have my breakfast. Then I stare at the ceiling laying on my bed. I watch lizards cross the walls. I do that till it's time for lunch. Then I have lunch. I stay on my bed till it's dark outside. You know when you go out... you see, you feel, you suffer. The solution is to stay on the bed. People get up and then go out, na-uh... stay on the bed... it will be bedtime.

That's a good solution. For today maybe. And tomorrow. But it'll kill you one day :shrug: no offense...

• @petrapark3r yes but still even if im not it doesn't really change 😐

• @petrapark3r Is that a bad thing? :joy: Isn't that obvious and inevitable?

@petrapark3r Is that a bad thing? :joy: Isn't that obvious and inevitable?

Well it'll kill you a bit too early. Well no, being dead is not a bad thing. But never having lived, that really hurts, especially when you lie in bed. Maybe not now. But soon enough...

And it doesn't have to be like this. Imagine what would happen, if today you did just one thing better than yesterday? Just one little tiny thing. And imagine you did the same today, tomorrow, and the days after that. Nobody could even fathom where you would be in 2 or 3 years... And it wouldn't stop with you. If your life changes, you'll start to see the lives of the people around you also change. And slowly but definitely you'd have an impact on the world, so big, that you couldn't ever measure it... And it wouldn't be like the impact that Steve Jobs had by bringing us a touch controlled device that makes us addicted and lost in the world wide webs. It would be an impact that actually made things better for many...

• @petrapark3r What if this is the way I contribute?

• @petrapark3r It's noyb 😎.

nosy parker
    noun
    an overly inquisitive person

What's in a name 💩

@petrapark3r What if this is the way I contribute?

In all honesty I doubt that you couldn't think of one thing which you could do better tomorrow than you did today.

And since there is one thing you could do better (and in all likelyhood you can think of quite a few things), then your contribution could also be a lot better.

Be honest with yourself: is this the best you can do? No, not the best someone else can do. Of course there are amazing people out there. But it's nonsense to measure yourself against them. The only one you should ever compare yourself is you – yesterday. Because other people have another history, they have other genes, they have other parents, they have another education... But you're you. Is this really the best you can do?

• @TheRisingSun said in Tell me about your days...:

@petrapark3r It's noyb 😎.

nosy parker
    noun

What's in a name 💩

Funny that you should care to answer then :yum:

• @petrapark3r said in Tell me about your days...:

How do you usually spend your days? Maybe tell me about your week and your weekend.

When do you get up?

4:30 AM

What do you do first?

Decide whether to stay in bed longer or get out of bed

What do you work on / spend most of your time with?

Annoying teachers :)

What's after work?

Homework :)

What do you enjoy most about your days?

Some people

What do you hate about em?

Most people

• @Connor27 said in Tell me about your days...:

:joy: very detailed!

When do you get up?

4:30 AM

:open_mouth:

@TheRisingSun said in Tell me about your days...:

nosy parker
    noun

What's in a name 💩

I replied, yet didn't answer 😎

• @petrapark3r Leeeel

• @petrapark3r , depending on the day but as you see I work nights, often sleep during the day, sometimes very little sleep if I have stuff to do with mini me, such as appointments or whatever. I’m often up late late at night into the wee hours when I’m off work and chat here occasionally when I cannot sleep at night or I read.

• @TheRisingSun said in Tell me about your days...:

@petrapark3r said in Tell me about your days...:

nosy parker
    noun

What's in a name 💩

Funny then, that you should reply yet again :sunglasses:

• @nightshifter said in Tell me about your days...:

@petrapark3r , depending on the day but as you see I work nights, often sleep during the day, sometimes very little sleep if I have stuff to do with mini me, such as appointments or whatever. I’m often up late late at night into the wee hours when I’m off work and chat here occasionally when I cannot sleep at night or I read.

Yeah, TWS is the most strangest, most amazing, aww inspiring, most horny place I have ever visited :joy:

@petrapark3r said in Tell me about your days...:

nosy parker
    noun

What's in a name 💩

Funny then, that you should reply yet again :sunglasses: