• @Cunt-Fistula said in Do you hide your faith?:

I always wondered if casual religious people actually have faith or if they play along just because it's more convenient than the alternative

Pretty sure they do. You can stop wondering. :joy:

And look what the bible says about that, here is Revelation 3,15: "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

God would perfectly fit into the TWS community, wouldn't He? Always has a good comeback :yum:

• @petrapark3r Hi, I don’t see why anyone should ever hide their faith. Whichever religion it is that you’re practising, I’m sure all of them stand for this ideal and fairly impractical level of perfection w respect to morals and ethics and what not. We’re all sinners in different ways and faith is what pushes us to become better and to show people that they could do better, so I’d rather not hide my faith ever, instead, I’ll wear it like a jewel to proudly show it off to the world to see, so they can learn a little from the vast expanse of wisdom I believe every faith has to offer.

• @ashhhhh said in Do you hide your faith?:

@petrapark3r Hi, I don’t see why anyone should ever hide their faith. Whichever religion it is that you’re practising, I’m sure all of them stand for this ideal and fairly impractical level of perfection w respect to morals and ethics and what not. We’re all sinners in different ways and faith is what pushes us to become better and to show people that they could do better, so I’d rather not hide my faith ever, instead, I’ll wear it like a jewel to proudly show it off to the world to see, so they can learn a little from the vast expanse of wisdom I believe every faith has to offer.

That is a wise choice. I mean I do try to wear my faith with humility instead of pride, because I'm not worthy of the graces I'm receiving, but yeah, you are right. We shouldn't hide the light from others...

• @Indrid-Cold Preach, that's some dumb good advice and I'm glad to seeing people telling the right shit for once! Godspeed Indrid, godspeed