• Sometimes I have these moments; where I close my eyes and I swear I can see the universe. I can feel how small our planet is and how much smaller I am in it. I can feel how little I am, how little my life is, and it makes me happy. Because even if all of this means nothing, if my life really is meaningless and when I die there is nothing, I'm glad I got to experience something beautiful. I don't know what the fuck this universe is and the things happening within and outside of it, but I guess I don't really care. I'm just happy that I got to experience what life is and how great and shitty it can be. I'm glad I got this chance, even if its just this once.

• @OliveOlivia never think like this. yeah mean ikr we r so tiny n live in a tiny planet in this massive universe still couldn't explored half of this tiny planet. that's how tiny we r. I saw an show on a informational tv channel just like discovery but not discovery (I forgot it's name) but remember that they were talking about cosmos n said an situation like suppose u were on a moon n looking at earth. entire earth at once . u knew that history of that planet . where happen so many things like world wars , born n died some many intellectual person who did great discoveries in past n not just a put thumb in way that tiny planet is hide in ur thumb that's how tiny it is and now u can see unknown universe . u don't what happen there n still have doubt is there other planets who r like to earth? maybe.

• @spacegirl said in Olivia's Thoughts #09:

@OliveOlivia Congratulations! You caught the zen.

No you caught the zen... :yum:

• @no-u said in Olivia's Thoughts #09:

@OliveOlivia never think like this. yeah mean ikr we r so tiny n live in a tiny planet in this massive universe still couldn't explored half of this tiny planet. that's how tiny we r. I saw an show on a informational tv channel just like discovery but not discovery (I forgot it's name) but remember that they were talking about cosmos n said an situation like suppose u were on a moon n looking at earth. entire earth at once . u knew that history of that planet . where happen so many things like world wars , born n died some many intellectual person who did great discoveries in past n not just a put thumb in way that tiny planet is hide in ur thumb that's how tiny it is and now u can see unknown universe . u don't what happen there n still have doubt is there other planets who r like to earth? maybe.

Why would you not think like this? This experience is simply beautiful and amazing. We don't know what is, the only thing we know for sure is that we experience, we are. Gives me goosebumps...

• @petrapark3r yeah like be grateful to what u have rather then thinking about something which u never had.. I'm grateful but things which I don't know makes me curious. especially cosmos stuffs

• I also felt like that....My thoughts are like ....We are all alone.....We are alone as a living creature, we are alone as humans....But the worst thing is some of us are alone inside our own society......Most of the inventions were made only because of someone was alone....For example technology, transports...And still we are searching for aliens to get outta our loneliness....Hahaha..I have thoughts like these..

And some other times i just tryna get outta my car with the seat belt on...

• anyone who needs a pussy kissed?