Sad and depressed girl that just santa to rant

• I feel so depressed. I have to get this of my chest. I don’t expect anyone to read this. I just wished I was someone else. I feel like I’m not good enough. I feel ugly and fat. I feel like no guy could ever like me. I am so alone. Sometimes I wish that I didn’t exist. Than I wouldn’t have to go through this pain of feeling so unworthy. Life is so unfair.

• @cookiesandcream Rant away. There are many good people here who will read/listen to as much or as little as you want to share.

Life is hard and unfair too... but spreading the load around others willing to carry it with you almost always helps.

• Well you should not feel like that.so what can we do to help you feel better about yourself.i will be honest

• If you wanna chat that would be okay, you are always heard

• @cookiesandcream I'm sorry you feel that way. Always talk, it's so important. I've been there and shutting myself away made it so much worse and harder to drag myself out of.

Everyone is beautiful, the packaging isn't important. Learn to love yourself. Back yourself 100% and it will make a difference.

Identify and bin off online profiles / social medias that make you feel bad about yourself. Instagram makes me feel negative about myself so I deleted my account.

Here if you ever want to chat. Sc saskia_valentin and don't worry I am female and do not want to show you my dick pics 😂😂😂