How to wash the vagina of my doll?love doll, sex doll, adult sex doll,mini sex doll

• There are most TPE sex doll on the market, so following words are for TPE love doll vagina washing. There are 2 kinds of Vagina for most of the doll, removable one and fix one, if you think which to buy, you can check this blog, ” Which vagina type to choose, built-in vagina or replaceable vagina ?”

If the vagina of your sex dolls can be moved, that is easy to say, when you need to clean up, you can take the vagina directly and wash it and dry it. Also you can turn the vagina inside to outside, most of the removable vagina with great flexibility, but different factory also with different work, you need check it first

Also most of them are immovable, and they are directly built inside the doll body, It looks more realistic, but the washing is a big problem for most customers,

It’s better to use a condom, then it’s much easy to wash,

alt text

• @j-suntech-J Never thought about finding myself in front of pc and reading on how to wash vagina doll... Life is really unpredictable, now I'm 100% sure about that. wow

• @j-suntech-J I really did not need the image of a replaceable vagina right now, thank you. The internet really does keep on giving doesn't it?

Question: am I just hideously naïve or does the necessity(?) of this post imply that hygienic practice instructions are not usually included? 🤮

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.