• Movie Buff

Yes you heard it right.

I'm quitting.

I'am so relieved and start a new way to earn my living. If that make sense to you.
    In case, you dont get it. I need work full time hours and my step parents keep asking me when you get a new job? I don't shame them because my parents work in days and i work in afternoon, so they can drive back home to pick me up, to town, drop me off at pizza hut then back to home and after 6 or 7 hours. my step mom or dad has to leave home, drive back to town, pick me up and then finally headed back home. See? Wasting enough gas and losing money.

I need to find a perfect job to work same hours as my step parents because we don't have to do that much travelling back and fourth. Example; 9 in morning to 3 or 4 in afternoon.

When you announced you're quitting, the boss will give you an two weeks notice before get the fuck outta here!!! yeah im totally stoked leaving pizza hut and it's unfortunate to miss your co workers as your friend :white_frowning_face: :frowning:

sometimes you have to go different places and chase new opportunities to earn more cash. possibly you meet a better friend? how can anyone knows that. Im rambling on. This shit ain't worth reading

Im super fucking stoked!
    Guys dont be worried about me. You have to care yourself and forget others

Wtf happened here / / aw shit thats what happens when you use tws on ps4

[poll title="Quick question new new haircut?" maxvotes="8000"]

• Yes u should get a fucking haircut
    • No brah just dont give a fuck about people thinks of your long hair
    • Maybe grow a beard longer and no haircut bc you will look brown jesus
      [/poll]
  • Movie Buff

Shit i fucked up

• Movie Buff

God damn

• @IM-BORED
    I didn't knew that u have long hairs 😅

• good for you?

• @IM-BORED m8, I've said it b4 & I'll say it again: Pizza Hut is a solid job. That said, good luck with your future.

As to the haircut, I have no opinion about anyone's physical appearance, only the content of their ETERNAL SOUL. Brown Jesus? I thought the historical Jesus was brown anyway? If you believe all them Barbara Thiering books. Are you Jesus? Don't say anything. Just cure the weird ache I've got at the top of my left leg. Thanx m8.

• @IM-BORED said in Im going quit my job as pizza hut boy :):

Yes you heard it right.

I'm quitting.

I'am so relieved and start a new way to earn my living. If that make sense to you.
    In case, you dont get it. I need work full time hours and my step parents keep asking me when you get a new job? I don't shame them because my parents work in days and i work in afternoon, so they can drive back home to pick me up, to town, drop me off at pizza hut then back to home and after 6 or 7 hours. my step mom or dad has to leave home, drive back to town, pick me up and then finally headed back home. See? Wasting enough gas and losing money.

I need to find a perfect job to work same hours as my step parents because we don't have to do that much travelling back and fourth. Example; 9 in morning to 3 or 4 in afternoon.

When you announced you're quitting, the boss will give you an two weeks notice before get the fuck outta here!!! yeah im totally stoked leaving pizza hut and it's unfortunate to miss your co workers as your friend :white_frowning_face: :frowning:

sometimes you have to go different places and chase new opportunities to earn more cash. possibly you meet a better friend? how can anyone knows that. Im rambling on. This shit ain't worth reading

Im super fucking stoked!
    Guys dont be worried about me. You have to care yourself and forget others

Wtf happened here / / aw shit thats what happens when you use tws on ps4

[poll title="Quick question new new haircut?" maxvotes="8000"]

• Yes u should get a fucking haircut
    • No brah just dont give a fuck about people thinks of your long hair
    • Maybe grow a beard longer and no haircut bc you will look brown jesus
      [/poll]

brah