Why is Sex the first thing this generation, people think of when you say " let's have fun"??

• @Kaneki-kun We're brainwashed. If you go up to a little kid and say "lets have fun" the first thing they will think of is genuine, innocent, fun. A couple years later ask that same kid the same question and the only thing that will come to mind is seexx. In the corner of my screen there is an advertisement of a girl wearing a bathing suit that barely covers her breasts, in a second I will turn on the tv and see more half naked women in the tv shows, the commericals, everywhere. These kinds of things are subliminal, but affective. Our innocent minds have been trained and converted to associate even the simplest of things into dirty actions, I think it is societies way of keeping control of us. I don't know, what ever reason it is, it certainly is brainwashed.

• #heads up...
    this is not a reply this me advertising for myself
    can somone pls go to my profile and follow me and also upvote my post

• @amaria said in Why is Sex the first thing this generation, people think of when you say " let's have fun"??:

#heads up...
    this is not a reply this me advertising for myself
    can somone pls go to my profile and follow me and also upvote my post

Hey! You need to pay for doing this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• This generation should have been influenced better around that subject and that's every other generation's fault.

• @AuroraFan said in Why is Sex the first thing this generation, people think of when you say " let's have fun"??:

This generation should have been influenced better around that subject and that's every other generation's fault.

How's it their fault??

• @Kaneki-kun not everyone is same

• @DIV said in Why is Sex the first thing this generation, people think of when you say " let's have fun"??:

@Kaneki-kun

"Why is Sex the first thing this generation, people think of when you say " let's have fun"??"

Dont forget, it was our grandparents who used to have 5-6 babies :joy:

Which though some happened in they boredom time they responsibly took care of all these 5-6 babies mah!! This era isn't responsible😴 and the media has rotten everyone's mind. I see 12yo on here posting they looking for ddlg relationship 😭🀦, or they wanting a boyfriend/girlfriend or saying stuffs about their sexual orientation (lol). At 12 all I was doing online was download and play games πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!! Not looking for a pedophile sugar daddy or sugar mammy!!

• For me it's simple to answere . First when looking for a meanningfull replie. To a question that at best. Is a mix between a paradox and taking someone verbally hostage. With a hint of entrapment.
    Define your terms please. Seems like you really phoned that one in. I mean no desrespect to any one. But during the middle ages churches where marrying young women off at 12yrs old. And all the respect in the world to the religious folk.
    But Jesus said;I am not here for the righteous. So at best this is an old old clichΓ© used during my generations time so on and so forth.
    So how bout this I will start a new cliche.

Hope does not trickle down. It starts right at the bottom and grows upwards.
    Change and hope must first start in our hearts and homes.And most importantly in the hearts of our children. So on election day this year. I am doing something meanningfull as well. While others go vote. I will be in my community. Giveing my town my people and my fellow Americans. As much help.As much as I can do. And put all my heart into what is needed. Helping an elderly person across the street. Fixing the monkey bars at our local school. Or leading one of my fellow Americans. G
    past a substance or drug that has left them hopeless. An outcast for being human.
    We all screw up time to time.
    We are not self made people.
    Everyone needs help.

So at the end of election day. I will be tired maybe even a few blisters sore and smilling
    But I will have something to show for.

God bless you my fellow Americans. And bless the people of this world who still hang on to hope.

• @Kaneki-kun bc we are all dirty minded πŸ˜‚

• Atleast this generation is aware about contraception 😏, jk
    Tbh Watching Cartoons and Games come to my mind first 😌