MDLB looking for mommy (20yo boy from EU)

• Hello, I'm a 20 yo "Little Boy" from Europe. Looking for a MDLB mommy. I'm 'VERY' kinky and got tens of fetishes. Only limits r scat and too much pain (lots of pain).
    Looking for a mommy who'd be into being my 24/7 mommy and for whom I could be the little boy for ❤
    Kinks: Orgasm control, Chastity (long durations too, training and prolonging the time between lockups), Eating mommy out is a must!, I'd wish to pleasure mommy whenever she needs or asks. And be her playtoy whenever she gets home and feels like "kicking ass" => pegging her playtoy <3.
    CONTACT me on ❤ : KIK: @traphere
    CHATOUS: @traphere
    email: [email protected]

I am desperate for love, cuddles, mommies warmth, care, domination, punishments, games and some rough strap on love ❤

I hope we find eachother this way.
    (I'm willing to move to you [not expecting to pay for the moving but its a one way thing ❤ ] I'm expecting our relationship to build up and end up with us living together and doing some / most or all and more things from my previous description 🙂
    I'll be waiting. ❤
    OH! and don't be afraid to text me! No age is too much ❤ just text me even if we won't work out I'll be incredibly happy to have someone to talk to <3!

#Pegging
    #Chastity
    #MDLB
    #RuinedOrgasm
    #BBC
    #Mommy
    #LittleBoy
    #Strapon
    #Cuckolding

Tfw+no+gentle+femdom+gf+trigger+mentionlist+lewdlistingstrigger+mentionlist+lewds4dhearttrigger_285430_6423807.png pegging.jpg Chastity-Pegging.gif 455694D.gif 8DDFE7F.gif

• Hi hon did you ever find what you were looking for?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.