• @Harshit-Sharma thank u for answering me. U r right. But men being addicted to alcohol is cause all of this in my story. Understanding, love, affection all things i have.... but he cheated.... thats all

• I believe addiction of anything is bad, thats the quote from the doctor addicted to healthy food is too bad, but if all this started due to alcohol, then my dear I guess he needs you badly, ofcourse he might be doing several thing that's hurting you but all over and above that if you love the man then I you should help him, I dont know how big is the mistake and I am not saying to forgive him, but help him.

• "Addiction can only be removed by a person who love the soul who is in addiction"

a famous quote. Hope you have heard it.
    If you are getting love affection and you too have the same feeling, then damm the society and people, you gotta help that man. and get it out of that addiction

• @poojakumar You There?

• @Harshit-Sharma yeah i manage to help him. I spend my entire life to love him and entire money to help him. But he have an affair with an another girl. So my dedication and loyalty is useless for him. Well then People always says its a girls mistake.... like u do....6 years mrg life its not easy one to break it. But he did. I dont care abt him anymore.

• @anniegrace honest? Duh

• @poojakumar Now I get the whole part, Its really hard on your part I can understand, I know for a woman its unbearable something like this and obvious for everyone even if my wife would have done it then I wouldn't have cared about her, maybe he deserves forgiveness or not thats something only you can decide based on if he regretting and also more importantly if he had and currently do have a care and love for u, as if he had then he will be doing after wards too

But before taking the step of divorce you should listen his part too his answer of why, see everyone makes mistakes, for a girl I guess dad is their hero sometimes he too makes the mistake, please judge very closely and observe is hand movement when you ask him "why"

if you even wants to take a divorce then you can too take it after asking "why" you just have to ask one simple question " Its fine you had this, but I want now you to come clean to me, and tell me very honestly, what was the reason, I mean the other girl you were attracted to other girl was she beautiful was I boring or what? and please carefully listen to the answer because his answer will very clearly tell you if he is prone to do it again or not? if he is then we'll discuss whats the best we can do in this case,
    ?

• @poojakumar Just one correction in first para. as if he dont have it then he will be doing this afterwards too

• @poojakumar I guess you misunderstood my line, I am not saying its your mistake, ofcourse whats your mistake in this, I am saying that only in this world have the power to bring him back on the line, but just as he shouldn't be unfair to you so I would recommend to ask him "why" and then be a observer

• @poojakumar Have you ever heard the theory that Men are Bastards? Well... Not all men our! I believe that the cause is more neurological...

Girls come around to parenthood through a set of menstrual pains and this allows them inspiring focus on their future bloodline. They are Queens. They have eggs.

Boys come around to parenthood through a set of sexual pleasures and this allows them escapism from all of the realities involved in family life. They are drones. They do not have eggs.