My life of 50 years of incest 31 control by Grandfather.

• I want to share and talk openly about my life to maybe help others and myself.

• @neverashamed sure you can πŸ™‚

• so..................apparently you have a problem with this reply? so ill fucking post it here! this is in response to that incest thread just posted

ill get flames for this, but whatever. i kinda fantasize about having a hot mom and im say a middle school lad and i am not that well versed in girls and such and she sits next to me and i tell her this when i come home from school and she shows me how to properly please a girl/woman! think about it. if you had that as a boy, you would have a mom, a best friend, and a lover all in one. and you would be alot better in the bedroom later on in life when you met someone

• @neverashamed ill get flames for this, but whatever. i kinda fantasize about having a hot mom and im say a middle school lad and i am not that well versed in girls and such and she sits next to me and i tell her this when i come home from school and she shows me how to properly please a girl/woman! think about it. if you had that as a boy, you would have a mom, a best friend, and a lover all in one. and you would be alot better in the bedroom later on in life when you met someone (hopefully your mom isnt jealous) but yeah, just my take

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.