• Fucking depression. My depression is feeling left out by me not having a person to person, group to group interaction. Having little people to connect with makes me long for social desire. I feel as though i am here to just exist and that's that, like a box with nothing inside of it, like I'm here with no purpose. I really fucking believe I should go inside a portal to another reality to be happy, with friends, or with aliens. What if that's the answer? I often find me talking to me. Should I just embrace my loneliness of depression? Should suicide be the answer? This is my hell, my own personal hell. Can I rob a bank without no one noticing?
    (These are my anonymous thoughts)

• @Anonymous-Void hi

• @Anonymous-Void You can share to me. I stay alone most of the times, i talk to my myself 24/7 but this is what you want.. you do not need any other person to live happily. Make yourself your best friend. Do something different. 🙂

• Hello ! :)
    I hope you've finally found your solace here. How old are u btw? I think you're still young for having such eagerness to hangout with people. There is no wrong for being alone, and having few friends to connect with. I think, I find it rewarding. You don't need bunch of shallow peeps who will turn their back on you when it seems a gloomy day for you and only there during your sunny days, those fair weather friends are not worthy of your time. Invest more for yourself, educate and love even more. When you finally established something better for you, nothing/no one can drag u and it's easier to move on from things that give you pangs and angst.

• @Anonymous-Void Karina, is that u lmao?

• @Anonymous-Void take your loneliness and use it to learn about yourself. You can go out and make friends, but even they can disappoint. Pick up hobbies, find out things you like to enjoy, try spending time with nature and connect to your roots. Nothing is wrong with being lonely, but when you're lonely it shouldn't feel wrong, it should feel comfortable. Be your own company

• @TheGoldenMole i will soon figure it out, i share my feelings on this site because i know friends exist here that are supportive like you. i thank you for your kind response.

• @CocaCola which is why my brain is on edge everyday......my lonliness..... yes your are right, this is good, but when i feel that no one is around to keep me sane, my mental feeling go insane.

• @cjko im 19......first off, you're correct my age is my eagerness and desire.....almost like my embryonic self. Seeing comments like these makes me want to cry. Some friends do turn their backs, but maybe is because those friends dont want to deal with sadness of others since they see that as a weakness or don't want for themselves to have a bad day. I'm constantly alert about investing myself, just don't want to get judged by other people...that will soon change though. and yes, this site is my solace

• @Anonymous-Void said in Depression Of Personality: Personal Lifestyle:

@cjko im 19......first off, you're correct my age is my eagerness and desire.....almost like my embryonic self. Seeing comments like these makes me want to cry.

I'm glad you acknowledge it btw and it's my pleasure to help someone to feel not alone

Some friends do turn their backs, but maybe is because those friends dont want to deal with sadness of others since they see that as a weakness or don't want for themselves to have a bad day. I'm constantly alert about investing myself, just don't want to get judged by other people...that will soon change though. and yes, this site is my solace

those are not your friends, choose your friends wisely.Truest friends will stick with you no matter what happens

I feel elated when someone find their solace at last in the midst of having a chaotic life. :)