• @Kiss_My_Axe said in ✲ It is showtime 'ᴗ':

@Lurker because you are a girl

Totally a girl :joy:

@WtfJudith said in ✲ It is showtime 'ᴗ':

@Kiss_My_Axe said in ✲ It is showtime 'ᴗ':

@Lurker lurker is a female?

Yes, 100% true facts 😂

Let's swap female noods bby :heart_eyes:

• @WtfJudith wanna swap nudes? when is your bday btw?you are 18 ths year right?

• If you're thinking what the hell I was smoking while writing my previous reply then you aren't alone. I join you in your curious quest of what the hell was Wolfie smoking!
    And no....I'm not gonna apologise for a drunk text, even though I wasn't drunk. No effing way!

I'll let the below part stay because it was only sane thing I said in relation to the topic

You know what? You better effing listen.
    Yes, you were my first known stranger here.
    Yes, you were quite unique in your language and knowledge skills.
    Yes, you were an enigma worth deciphering.
    Yes, you were effing special in your own effing way.
    Yes, your replies were the one that made me come here for the second day.
    Yes, you were dreamy, fairy-tailed, eerie, sarcastic, naive, dummkopf, idiot, outcast, screwed, lewd, bob-cutted, mind-twister...umm... enough over-exaggeration.

Lol.. This part was funny. Nah? It was Mic-drop worthy. Damn!

So you just bloody go. Nobody will effing miss you. You’re not some effing special one. You didn’t even get enough votes to be an effing Mod.

You still think you’re the only effing monster here? In your effing dreams.
    IN YOUR EFFING DREAMS

The Ultimate Truth:
    I WROTE THIS RANT FOR REPS.

P.S.- I edited the text because some people don't understand Sarcasm at all. Also because the poster of the topic didn't leave yet, contrary to the words. And the sight of profane words on a beautiful and unique post like this didn't really looked good.
    You can still catch my action-packed text by going to Edit History. Enjoy the show!

• Im legit not reading all of this. But oh my.. you acted? What? Oh god! I cant believe it! What? How can this be? Wtf.. Mindblown. Anyway, ima man of my word, i will be there one day dear, so keep your knives at a hands reach. :*

• @kara thank you for such wonderful words about me.. I will cherish those. Thank you for sharing a ray with me that created a beam on my face. Thank you for those uplifting messages in times of my gloominess. You take care of yourself and be safe always :)

• This post is deleted!

• I can feel your situation. That emptiness leads to everything. I hope you will get it what emptiness I am talking about

• @Кara thanks by your compliments Karina. Im Very pleased by your words. A big hug!!!

• This post is very long. Well, I've read it.

Now speaking of the title, what do you want me to say, the freedom of the human being is out of bounds, as well as that one can do many things like not to do any.

In addition, the fact that you decide to leave, is a decision that one as a person can not question since the decision was made by you.

The last thing I want to say is that this post is the longest post I've ever read.

• I guess empathy doesn't really go well with being a control freak

I understand only a little of her but she deserved to end her life.
    All I can do is wish like always
    rip dreemurr