A girl threats to do suicide because she loves me and I don't love her back. What should I do ?

• I met a girl on a random social networking site. She lives far away from me. We do not live in same country. I do not love her because I do not trust anyone online. According to me, we are not even friends yet. I barely know anything about her. She asked me yesterday ''Have you ever crushed on me or are you crushing on me?''. Then she asked some more questions which - ''would you like to be a guy more than a friend ?'', If I asked you out, would you say yes ?'', ''would you ever be mine ?'' I said without any trepidation that we can be just friends. Then she replied- ''you should not feel sad when I will leave this world. I have migraine and I'm in pain, I cannot sleep.'' She was begging to date me :((
    My friends advised me to block her and enjoy. What if she really does suicide ? I will be reprehensible for her death.
    What should I do ?

• Something similar happened to me as well and I have no idea what to do either. I met a guy from some chatting site and we became friends. A few weeks after knowing him, he told me he was suffering from depression and was suicidal as well. So being the awesome friend I was, I started to pay more attention to him and trying to show him how much I cared for him. Even if I can’t do much, I’m always there to listen to him and sometimes I just try my best to cheer him up by joking around and acting silly. We’ve known each other for over a month now and recently he confessed that he has feelings for me. I told him that I love him too, but just as a friend. Then after that he started to act differently around me, saying stuff like “I know I’m not good enough, I should just die” and he refuses to listen to me whenever I try to talk to him. He’s been avoiding me lately, and it’s making me worry even more. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him because of me, but I don’t know what else to do and I feel like such a terrible friend now. 😞

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.