Be the change you want to see!

• Music Lovers

I see many people nagging about all the faults in their nation.
    But I rarely see, people actually bragging about the good thing they are doing as a citizen to improve it.

SO

This is an official post to brag about the good deeds you are doing to make your country a better place.
    Come on people! Show the world, what a great human you are ๐Ÿ˜

BRAG ABOUT THE GOOD YOU ARE DOING IN THIS WORLD! YOU'VE DESERVED IT! ๐Ÿ‘

My contribution:

I've been affiliated with an NGO SAKSHI, and teaching primary level children, who cannot afford quality education.
    I'm not capable enough to give monetary support yet ๐Ÿ˜… , so stuck to tutoring/teaching.

Also, started doing it for selfish reasons, cause a social service tag looked good on the CV and colleges preferred applicants with a social service background. But the satisfaction, which I got after doing something good, and to know that im making a difference, is what made me stay!

SO I URGE YOU ALL, FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
    Do a good deed, it makes you feel a lot better ๐Ÿ˜„

a446cf0d-2c8b-4f39-8999-4007296b524b-image.png
    4ec333ee-5757-4a53-bd52-78e6a9314718-image.png
    dd413be5-c54d-43ba-b475-62e95135712f-image.png
    16122b37-587f-4fc5-abf9-9e95a42360d6-image.png
    a0fefae0-f0c9-441a-970d-e9e8e2f9e364-image.png

WAITING FOR ALL THE ENTRIES!
    ๐Ÿ˜

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

19ffaea9fa19b9283734bb9e0dcfb3d1.jpg
    -- sup

• We Are Groot!

@Div said in Be the change you want to see!:

(yes, @ObviouslyLucifer im taking your position )

Screenshot (815).jpg

Please take over..

๐Ÿ™‚

• Music Lovers

You're a taxpayer, so youre doing your part ๐Ÿ˜

@DayShifter said in Be the change you want to see!:

@Div brag about the UK, have you met Terisa May? ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚ all hail
    ezgif-5-10953da62f04.gif

I thought yall were in support of her? or at least thats what our media is telling us, whats the real situation?

Oh but I can brag about this
    We have Canadian Geese
    sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

oooooh ๐Ÿ˜‚
    now I want to immigrate to uk ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Karina-Kara Iโ€™m actually sorry that you feel this way. Maybe itโ€™s because Iโ€™m older than most on this site, but you learn that some problems are not caused or fixed by a single group of people. Therefore pointing the finger and saying things like โ€œI didnโ€™t cause it so I shouldnโ€™t fix itโ€ is part of our worlds problems. Some problems are better solved if we work together and unite as one to solve them, not just push them aside and avoid the frustration of having your hard work undone. Because someday you will see fruition for all your hard work and even if you donโ€™t just know that plenty of people eventually will

• Music Lovers

@Lurker said in Be the change you want to see!:

@Div

I'm a very evil person, don't you see the horns? I don't do good deeds ๐Ÿ˜ถ
    when i see old ladies I help them cross the street, that's too cliche but fรบck it

ITS A BRAG POST!
    DONT YA DARE STRIKE THAT OUT ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just did, come at me broooooooooo! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    No srsly, i'm evil, for real! ๐Ÿ™„

DAMN, if youre evil, then im the devil himself
    (yes, @ObviouslyLucifer im taking your position ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Music Lovers

@sup said in Be the change you want to see!:

This is a very good deed, and I'm happy you're being a part of this. I also want to work in this field but I have to wait, to grow older to contribute.

We need people like you, cause im fed up of leaving things onto these netas ๐Ÿ˜
    Hope to see you being capable and successful enough to make society a better place ๐Ÿคž

Ps - I feed stray dogs every single day in life (actually my mom does).

๐Ÿ‘

• Music Lovers

@sup

PREACH!

ill be stealing that

• The BatSheep

@Div brag about the UK, have you met Terisa May? ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ˜‚
    skynews-brexit-theresa-may_4614845.jpg
    Oh but I can brag about this
    CanadaGoose.jpg
    We have Canadian Geese
    sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I will be the scapegoat for today:

I am doing absolutely nothing for the betterment of this world simply because of the mentality that i have acquired.
    The current motto for me is the following:

I don't want to solve the problems around here because i have not caused them. Therefore it is not my fault. Those who are, should pay for them. Not me.

Also i tend to think that when you do something "good", then that somebody else WILL come someday and destroy your kind deeds in a heartbeat.

• BEST REPLIES

@Div

when i see old ladies I help them cross the street, that's too cliche but fรบck it

• @Div I volunteer locally to help at soup kitchens and to clean up the community whenever I can. Our football team actually started a couple annual events in which we go into the community and help out, whether it be cleaning up the streets or helping with a local reconstruction project of a local business.

• Music Lovers

@football_m30 said in Be the change you want to see!:

@Div I volunteer locally to help at soup kitchens and to clean up the community whenever I can. Our football team actually started a couple annual events in which we go into the community and help out, whether it be cleaning up the streets or helping with a local reconstruction project of a local business.

wow

and I thought dead pool Mr dead pool was just an anti hero ๐Ÿ˜‚

btw, If you dont mind, can you share the link about the information of the event, so that the people who want to help, can volunteer, and assist you! ๐Ÿ‘

• I actually have training to help people with any cause from depression to any addiction to a dog that died. Iโ€™m not a psychologist, Iโ€™m simply someone who can reffer you to the correct people to talk to. I give advice to people how they can improve their bad situations or anything that is happening in their lives. I havenโ€™t experienced something like depression myself but from a viewer of depressions point of view, I have a lot of experience helping people with it. I have done research and all that to know what to say to people and how they can improve their depression and lives.

Iโ€™m also just a friend you can come talk to when youโ€™re feeling down because thatโ€™s just who I am in nature. My hoal in life is to show people in the world that there is someone out there who cares for them and who loves them and who will help them.

Change one life today, change thousands tomorrow.

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

This is a very good deed, and I'm happy you're being a part of this. I also want to work in this field but I have to wait, to grow older to contribute.
    Ps - I feed stray dogs every single day in life (actually my mom does).

• The BatSheep

You really don't ๐Ÿ˜‚
    It's a shite hole about to get worse, in ... um 3 days and counting ๐Ÿ˜

• Music Lovers

@DayShifter said in Be the change you want to see!:

You really don't ๐Ÿ˜‚
    It's a shite hole about to get worse, in ... um 3 days and counting ๐Ÿ˜

cancels the ticket, cancels the visa
    like I said, "always listen to durw" ๐Ÿ˜‚

BEST OF LUCK!!!!
    euro shall rise soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Music Lovers

@Div

ITS A BRAG POST!

• BEST REPLIES

@Div

ITS A BRAG POST!

I just did, come at me broooooooooo! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    No srsly, i'm evil, for real! ๐Ÿ™„

• @Div we should be setting up another community clean up for spring after the snow melts. As soon as we get it set up Iโ€™ll send the link

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.