• We have only 20x great grandparents dating back to the start of our own civilization here on Earth. 20 x 100 hundred years old. (20 centuries.) We know that there has been more civilizations but our civilization can reach Mars. :)

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!

What we our looking at here ladies and gentlemen is indeed the existence of alien humanoids out there somewhere. (We have this feeling because history repeats itself and that goes for RNA and DNA too.) I say humanoid because I would like offer the conception that there may be some that are from planets like Earth and they may have evolved to scientific intelligence. They have inherited certain cells depending on the their native habitat. We have inherited cells from a mixture of plant, insect, fish, reptilian, amphibian and primate but those are the only life groups we know of. There may be humanoids out there that have inherited genes that we can only imagine and their hormones do things that again we can only imagine. There may even be such life out there that do things we can not even perceive in our minds. The kinds of things only a God can know about and understand.

The questions are not if and where they exist because the first one is for those who do not appreciate the power of their own existence. The second one is for those who do not appreciate just how far these portions of life may be from on another. Space goes on forever and ever.

The questions are how we learn about their presence and what will it do to the modern human mind in these PC times? If one of us discovers the other through signals or probes it is likely to be buried. (Such things are dismissed as hoaxes right here on Earth.) Will a Martian Archaeology Expedition dig up humanoids? Will they have wings and if they do will the people back here on Earth go to pieces if they discover that they were the angels documented in all of our archives? Were they Satan and that is that why the word 'Mars' is Latin for the word 'War'?

But what if they may psychologically or physically approach us? Will they be colonial? Will they be Brexiters or will they be remainers?

I believe in aliens. ;)

• @AuroraFan
    https://www.ufoinsight.com/anunnaki-real-life-ancient-alien-gods/
    Go read about the ANUNNAKI. "Those who came from the sky".

• This is a very stirring post @AuroraFan.

@AuroraFan said in Life in Outerspace VS Alien Debunk:

There may be humanoids out there that have inherited genes that we can only imagine and their hormones do things that again we can only imagine. There may even be such life out there that do things we can not even perceive in our minds. The kinds of things only a God can know about and understand.

I remember about five years ago, the IMDB news page frequently had stories about Spielberg working on a film about really bizarre, hard-to-conceive aliens --and it'd be unlike anything anyone had ever seen-- AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT EVER SINCE -- but I don't think it's going to happen. Y'know. You've got to prioritize exciting ideas like Tom Hanks working on a newspaper.

@AuroraFan said in Life in Outerspace VS Alien Debunk:

Will they have wings and if they do will the people back here on Earth go to pieces if they discover that they were the angels documented in all of our archives? Were they Satan and that is that why the word 'Mars' is Latin for the word 'War'?

<--check out Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke. Helluva novel.

Unfortunately --and I've bored you guys with this opinion before-- I just don't see any race escaping their respective planets. Survival of the fittest inevitably leads to capitalism, capitalism leads to societal collapse. Y'know, I've just started watching 'The Expanse', and that's the way things are going to go at best. It's like Babylon 5 (sans the aliens) crossed with the Communist Manifesto. If it wasn't for Tom Jane's little porkpie hat, it'd be too bleak to watch.

the expanse.jpg

• @Indrid-Cold Survival of the fittest inevitably leads to capitalism, capitalism leads to societal collapse.

What if there be such a planet out there where history has evolved to the perfect colony? I want to suggest a unified population where science has broken through all of the political barriers. Royalty is dependent on age. The bloodline of only longest surviving families are deemed holy. (No appointed ruler, no war.) They have now ventured to colonizing neighboring planets as no star lasts forever. They must keep going for the safety and perseverance of all that they know. A planet to them will be what a hive is to a bumblebee. They have reached a new evolutionary group where any such like them are able to approach each other. This will of course reintroduce politics and that may lead to merging or even intergalactic war.

I have suggested a lot I know, but the universe is a big place.

• Will those born in the future be less likely to ask and debate the existence of life on other worlds and instead see it as a possibility as we here do the asteroids today? Of course it is Nasa's dream (and it is indeed a dream and will always be a dream to the likes of those who still wish to debate the 1969 moon landing, a pandemic of contagious pessimism, not science, if one did not invent the conspiracy theory, they have been told to believe in the conspiracy theory and being told what to believe is for the feeble minded) to grab the entire solar-system, all planets and their satellites, starting with the Moon and Mars and if all of this happens, the slim chance of asteroids will be much greater and the 0 chance in aliens will become a slim chance to those who been paying attention to what life on Earth alone is capable of. In my view, there will one day be people told to believe that all of the powerful global elite is only pretending to live on other worlds just like they are only pretending that people don't live on other worlds right now. lol

• Once upon a time a man named William Buckland found a dinosaur that had been buried right here on Earth. The End. Do not judge a planet by it's atmosphere!