I dunno what to feel.. :'(

• @Karina-Kara yeah you're right.. the more I experience something like this. I appreciate life that much. It pushed me to become a good person to anyone. It pushed me to live life meaningfully.

• @Karina-Kara yeah, I used to listen a lot of that.. thank you.Good Book is a great way escape too

• @ItsLiz thaaank you.I was moved by this, and you are right. I just kinda accepted already our (human) fate. Death is inevitable, we can delay it but we can't stop it. I know how tranquil their life after this.. free from cruelty , pain and sadness. It's normal to shed tears , I just feel pain and embrace it. Pain demands to be felt, then moved on til it hurts no more. I want to still wear a smile on my face after this, I have to be strong for my family and relatives who are weak. They need strength even when it times they cannot summoned the courage

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.