THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!

• SPARTAN Fake Moderators Music Lovers

Lets witness your imagination go berserk!

Create a story for this site!

but there's a catch

• You can only write one paragraph ( hundred words max ๐Ÿคท )

• leave your part at a CLIFFHANGER/SUSPENSE/PLOT-TWIST

• Then tag the person you want to nominate to continue the story, But mind it, the person tagged should be the one you have trust in, or else, the NOVEL faces a downfall!

please don't dm each other and decide, stay true to yourselves!

STARTING PARAGRAPH

Is this the real life, is this just fantasy ,
    my favourite part started to play, at the same time, as my mind shifted to thinking about my pointlessness in this vastness. As I was lying down in the lush green field, gazing at the azure sky, I felt at peace. But this tranquility, breaks as soon as I hear the notification on my phone. I open to check it and see...........

@Freedom-Writers-Writing

• SPARTAN

@cjko said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@IM-NOT-HONY said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

but there's a catch

• Then tag the person you want to nominate to continue the story, But mind it, the person tagged should be the one you have trust in, or else, the NOVEL faces a downfall!

STARTING PARAGRAPH

my favourite part started to play, at the same time, as my mind shifted to thinking about my pointlessness in this vastness. As I was lying down in the lush green field, gazing at the azure sky, I felt at peace. But this tranquility, breaks as soon as I hear the notification on my phone. I open to check it and see...........

@Freedom-Writers-Writing

See....Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and
    Stars are falling all for us
    Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
    I can show you I'll be the one
    I will never let you fall
    I'll stand up with you forever
    I'll be there for you through it all.......

@Freedom-Writers-Writing

I got this message from some unknown number .. I wonder who is that guy.. Coz I was enjoying my loneliness, n I don't have a friend who can write poem for .. Still wondering who is this guy .. Should I call him/her n say "wrong number" or just text him/her "sorry I'm wrong guy" or should I enjoy this feeling ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. N then another text came from same number ....
    ( @Pamela stop upvoting n write some replay.. N don't discuss about this in pm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜› )

• @Indrid-Cold said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@Lurker said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

I could read in the text: "I know everything about you...". I knew about this texts before so decided to ignore it, it's just childish play after all, but suddenly... I heard a door creek upstairs... I lived on that house for over ten years and that sound could only mean a certain door being open... The door to the attic... But how come the door opened when i'm the only one living in this house?...

I knew it could only be the disincarnate form of Radio 2 guffmeister Chris Evans, who, long after abandoning his '500 Words' story-writing competition for children aged 13 and under, owing to the fact that all children are bellends, had instead turned to supping the psychic energy of fully-gown adult novelists... @cjko

But I was wrong.. it's the portal to other dimension. Someone is trying to visit me but she can't get through the door. My eyes kept lurking for I can see much proof it is happening, I tried disenganging, but it's more tiring.. the energy is consuming me and swallowing me. Where are thee? I know there are people behind that portal where they can be called immortal. Who would think they're real? Still I'm in denial.. they might send me to the mental so I quit being hysterical.. I called someone from the local, mentioned this thing which kinda whimsical. All I get is ........

@Freedom-Writers-Writing

• SPARTAN

@cjko
    I have really good imagination.. But I want someone mention me first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @IM-NOT-HONY said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

but there's a catch

STARTING PARAGRAPH

@Freedom-Writers-Writing

See....Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and
    Stars are falling all for us
    Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
    I can show you I'll be the one
    I will never let you fall
    I'll stand up with you forever
    I'll be there for you through it all.......

@Freedom-Writers-Writing

• SPARTAN

@cjko
    I'll say a mod to delete my useless comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Imagination is busting in my mind pls someone mention me!!

• Hella Assassins Fake Moderators

@Mr-ass33 said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

N then another text came from same number ....

I could read in the text: "I know everything about you...". I knew about this texts before so decided to ignore it, it's just childish play after all, but suddenly... I heard a door creek upstairs... I lived on that house for over ten years and that sound could only mean a certain door being open... The door to the attic... But how come the door opened when i'm the only one living in this house?...

@Mr-ass33

That makes sense but most of my friends aren't active anymore so whoever wants they can take it ๐Ÿคท

• @Lurker said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@Mr-ass33

That makes sense but most of my friends aren't active anymore so whoever wants they can take it ๐Ÿคท

๐Ÿ˜ž i thought i was a friend of yours.

• @Lurker said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

I knew it could only be the disincarnate form of Radio 2 guffmeister Chris Evans, who, long after abandoning his '500 Words' story-writing competition for children aged 13 and under, owing to the fact that all children are bellends, had instead turned to supping the psychic energy of fully-gown adult novelists... @cjko

• SPARTAN

@IM-NOT-BURP
    Y should mention someone for start the chain ๐Ÿคท

• @Mr-ass33 hahah you ruined the GRAND TWS NOVEL with this comment. Hahah

@Mr-ass33

By not tagging anyone I hoped anyone would carry on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• SPARTAN

@Lurker
    No one do that.. By mentioning someone u making a compulsory condition to that person ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• SPARTAN

@Lurker
    Oh.. ๐Ÿ˜ž okay .. Yeah.. Most of my friends r also not active ๐Ÿ˜ข

@Iservejustice said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@Lurker said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@Mr-ass33

๐Ÿ˜ž i thought i was a friend of yours.

You are my friend and you know it, but I want your real ID back ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mr-ass33 said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@IM-NOT-BURP
    Y should mention someone for start the chain ๐Ÿคท

thats the fun part!
    lets see, how people change the stories, and how creative they are!

@cjko said in THE GRAND TWS NOVEL!:

@Mr-ass33 hahah you ruined the GRAND TWS NOVEL with this comment. Hahah

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!
    REVIVE THE NOVEL!!

• @Mr-ass33 me too. Haha we ruined it.. LOL

@Mr-ass33
    DONT, your comments aren't useless
    Now write something good -_-

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.