Can someone explain to me how zoob is still a moderdator? (Rhetorical question he sucks monkey's d!ck and shouldn be one)

• The goal of moderators will be:

Prevent spam posts

Ban bad users

Flag bad users

Get extra access to talk with stranger hidden features and have more control on community

Encourage users to post valuable content and turn TWS into a useful content sharing platform

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/718/who-would-like-to-become-a-moderator-to-control-talkwithstranger/457

I realized the only way I can let my point across without getting angry and giving up is being civil

So you know what, thank you zoob, thank you for proving my very point that mods here especially you are indeed power abusing pyscophathic sadistic assholes.

Too serious and harsh?Lets start from the beginning, I made a post about mods here being a$sholes,

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/28310/mods-here-are-a-holes

this was one of your very first troll moments I can prove putting aside the first one in public chat where u told me you followed me and I followed back, and then afterwards unfollowed me, so I asked why did you unfollow me? claimed Im stupid and never followed me, which I checked and realized yeah u did "never follow me" after unfollowing, so u got me, just harmless trolling fun right? Nothing wrong. Afterall I admit and everyone probably knows I can be a huge trolly d!ck especially on PC, and we first met each other and I instantly called u zoob bwa bwa so I gave and still give u a pass, as I also didnt know u were a mod as well.

So now back to this post 6 days ago, where you also was literally agreeing with me "mods are really asśholes.
    Let's start a riot. We really should do that who's up for that?" and you didnt have ur mod badge on, so I thought you were also a user and supporting and agreeing with me which I already knew you werent being too serious so I joked back "idk, how you wanna do it 😂"

And you continued to spam other comments, honestly being very immatute about it,

"trash talk. Let's trash talk about them name out the mods you hate the most", responding "

"@HellBoi33 nah they are a holes. I mean look at that useless mod who is just mod because he's an old user. Pfft"

and "@Chicken-meat @Global-Moderators let's use the NO U INFINITY card here" which I dont understand the point of it, because as a mod, you are responsible for being one that moderate assholes not be one.

And when I caught on to your obvious sarcasm and called you out for being triggered over it, you go on to say

" i sound triggered? I am supporting you and i am triggered. Like where tf your logic is having an orgàsm." very funny right? But still I let it slide.

So now jump to my next post, where u really showed your true colours. https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/28353/is-there-even-a-point-coming-to-this-site-when-i-m-sweetly-surpised-with-a-ugly-a-s-brown-most-probably-indian-d-k-everyday/111

Where I was addressing the issue of d!ck pics getting spammed here everyday, ONE topic post about it, and what did you have to say?

"sh!t you got us already. Now i have to think another way to annoy you out. Maybe send you pussies.😏
    And chick its easy to bark than doing something 🙃" so addressing it in a topic ONCE is considered barking while u try to be funny? I understand I also said I was suspicious of the mods specifically targeting me, and I could have responded more light hearted too, but I was also pisssed at d!ckk pics also specifically popping up in response to my comments and posts as well, so thats why the suspicion and my response of " u srsly hate me dont u 😑 wtf am i supposed to do Im just a user on this site that noticed this happening too many times for the past 2 days for me not to address."

after your purposeful intent to trigger me or like u said "be funny" cos apparently Im "too serious" which is ironic in ur later responses. U respond with "@Chicken-meat chill out. İ don't hate no one. Mods are banning him continuously whenever they can it's not that easy tho. So hold your horses"

You dont hate anyone huh? Okay so yes when I responded and addressed that I found the comment "its easy to bark than do something" unnecessary, and that you can say that me calling mods incompetent is harsh and I know they are trying their best to fix it, but as I have explained and further proof to go against katherine, which is also frustrating how she thinks me talking about it ONCE in topic is "getting hurt" and constantly telling me to "leave if it hurts you so much" which is stupid and annoying in itself, but it is cleared out now after I said sorry for my other other comments, but even so Im just bringing up issues Im sure everyone else is thinking of too here, saying that she think the problem is fixed, which sadly and clearly is wrong because 18 hours ago again neba a "new user" spammed d!ck pics all over my and others comments and posts and in public chat as well.

So you claim you dont hate anyone? Oh but of course ur "sArcAstIc" so its not "hate" and yeah I can understand sometimes same for me I say a lot of trolly sh!t especially in public chat but never actually hold a grudge but still How come YOU had to give a smug a$s response as a moderator " @Chicken-meat it was message for the "wise" but unfortunately you were born retarded. And there are many problems in this site but that doesn't stop you from fulfilling your purpose her. You can still ruin your life. We try to deal with casualties as much as we can"

First of, you dont even know how to spell here which is pretty pathetic initself, oh so Im born retarted? Im ruining my life just addressing that this is an ongoing issue that YOU cant resolve?

I responded "@zoob 😂 message for the wise? Dude I was just posting about it on topics forum only literally now after it had happened numerous times, im not "barking" about it, I just wanted to address it, so f%ck you and ur "wisdom" punk"

"not sure why u said "we" when I asked if u were a mod on public chat and u said no, besides also the mod badge beside ur name is gone too."

And you have to respond with "like i said maybe i am or maybe i am not. And i was saying that you don't know what mods are trying to do against it. So stop being a a demanding bitch and don't be a butthurt. I am being nice"

Nice? How tf is saying Im a demanding b!tch being nice?!? Yes I have to be demanding because it is clear it falls on deaf ears and you would rather throw insults at me, than my suggestion of how it could be solved as I commented on the post.

"@Chicken-meat the funny thing is i saw the word SARCASTICALLY so i thought it's worth jumping in but didn't know you'll be much of a butthurt lol."

What word did you see "SARCASTICALLY"? Are you sure IM the one being butthurt? Sounds like you felt personally attacked at being sh!tt at ur job of a mod, so you decided to try to harass me off " sarcastically"

Honestly at this rate all the comment exchange gets confusing to see who responded to who and where. "its very evident whos being a b!tch here when I just dont wanna be randomly popped up with disgusting pics up my eyeholes."

and "@zoobno oh, I just thought u were a stupid rampaging mod-ster, that is bored af and wanted to spam ur inner feelings of lack of life and inadequacy on others. I guess it worked cos u seem a little bit more cooled off now lol, remember, ur a mo-de-ra-tor, start acting like one."
    Which ironically u responded with "why do I have to?"

And all these lovely (sarcasm since u dont understand what sarcasm means) other examples of ur a*hole responses.

"@Kadak-2 i wonder how much braincells you lost while writing this. And that was so nice of you tho but sadly there are many tried better than to. You can only raise a middle finger. I can literally ban(g) you so go be an autistic fućk like you were before lol"

"@Chicken-meat if you don't want that don't act like an unsatisfied bitch. No one creates such rant and drama like you do lol. Tbh we really needed a drama queen and i guess tws is going to be great again 😂 and seriously no one cares what you want."

Yes because Im only speaking for myself when I speak about not wanting to see a random d!ckk flash up in noti :) thanks for the compliment tho 💁 ur also a pretty good drama queen urself

"and yeah let's say all mods are doing terrible jobs but what can you do? Sh!t posting? That suits you perfectly." sh!ttboy speaking about urself aye?

"@Chicken-meat hell yeah just like any normal human being. And that's quite natural for a butthurt like you to get triggered on these little talks" of course Im the butthurt one here lashing out personally lol.

"@Chicken-meat well tbh i haven't seen any. Because fellow mods were fast enough to delete but what can they do for an impatient no life bastard like you who got his eyes stick on everything happening here" so I am the impatient bastard that thinks d!cks popping up randomly in ur noti everyday only to be removed after a few hours is "fast" and "havent seen any"

Got carried away there lel, dont give a f%ck I aint a mod and u were the one that said it urself so Im just defending and responding to shitt myself.

But then we jump to ANOTHER post,
    https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/28383/fake-users-wololoolol/31
    context of this post aside, I already said what I needed to say there but literally
    you have the AUDACITY, to "@Chicken-meat you know that's very gay. I hope you still hate me. That would be better for us both 😂."

AND abuse ur powers and changed my comment to "gay for you" which you then responded @Chicken-meat how can you be so dumb. Look at your comment again"

How EXACTLY am i supposed to suckk ur d!ckk and not get triggered by that? Like honestly I alr know ur mom dropped u as a baby but I didnt know she was on the eifiel tower while doing so, like how are u still alive from all that brain damage to think I wouldnt get triggered and have to face ur lil balls to say " @Chicken-meat literally nothing mate 😂 i love wasting my life over here. And calm down. Its so easy to trigger you. I thought you didnt know i was one of your lovables as well. I just wanted to to think again lol" because IM the one that needs to "chill" and "calm down" FROM GETTING MY COMMENT CHANGED TO BE CALLED DUMB.

AND the final icing onn the cake, yours truly admitting to abusing ur powers and trolling of random users that left because they couldnt do anything about it, and "banning people u dont like" I dont have screenshots where u publically said you were doing this with another troll mod user that stepped down but I have this.

https://imgur.com/a/7QclqfB

I could show other screenshots of u saying u love to abuse ur power and how "owned" on my post which is f%cking pathetic if spamming hate, and changing my comment to call me dumb is ur definition of "own".
    Heck here you go,
    https://imgur.com/a/vQqLWFe
    https://imgur.com/a/Xt4nURv
    I still accept ur apology, I just took a big sh!t on it not "sarcastically" And I have spoke to the Admin Odin already, not sure how he didnt see anything wrong when I showed him screenshots of u admitting to like to abuse ur privelage as a mod and troll ppl off, but he was nice and did acknowledge that I had every right to complain about what u did in recent on my posts, said also a lot of downvotes then u MIGHT get unmodded so, I dont wanna paint u as the villian, just I think u should step down as an as$hole pyscopathic sadistic braindead mod to a user that enjoys ppl getting pissed off by ur stupid shit, just not with Mod powers, where ur supposed to in fact MODERATE "bad" users that "spam" not be the very d!ckhead yaself cos I dont buy ur apology that u were being "SaRcAsTiC" which made literally no f%cking sense in the meaning of it one single bit and u just probably did it to save ur a$s when I edited my post to ask others to flag you for changing my comment. But oh yes ppl "enjoy it" cos it if they didnt u made sure to f%ck em off the site from seeing ur stupid face getting no repurcussions.

Have to admit u took my rantings pretty chill tho at public chat, I might have overreacted a lil but still f%ck you 🌵

• O________O

• @Kana alt text

• 😅true, I might have gone too extreme from that, also ironically sounded serious form trying to.defend not being serious lol especially the last bit, but Like I've explained before the flagging and banning doesnt work, as it always come back with vpn but actually its 2 days since the spamming so maybe it worked?

And I understand yeah his human, and Im human too, and I find that even if he said sorry, I dont feel it was genuine, and I seriously think a mod shouldnt change ppls comments and call em dumb, or spam toxic shizz on me post that if I respond back "triggered" IM in the wrong one and needs to "stop being so serious" and "chill", like thats not appropriate mod behaviour idgaf thats deemed bad and spam in my books, especially when he admitted he likes the privelage and to abuse his power this site provides to troll other ppl off this site too from the past, to what seems like going strong to now.

• @Chicken-meat wow....
    thats a loooooong Essay..😂😂
    Niice

• @Jimmy1708 thanks LOL 😣

• @Chicken-meat good post and good writing skills too, but I think zoob is trolling you In their posts so don't take it seriously and There are some good mods like @ObviouslyLucifer also here to help you everytime you feel low, just say to lucifer And I'm damn sure he will help you.

• @viju believe me I took wayyyyyy too long festering over it lol, erasing and deleting, calming myself down to think rationally and not put too much emotion into my post cos it just gets me pissed again, but I managed to spill out what Im trying to say lol, I just honestly still.dont understand like, I dont see how ppl see that as funny and acceptable, especially coming form a mod perspective, I cant wrap my head around it.

• @Chicken-meat I agree with you, yes trolling is not always funny for all. And if you don't want joke on you and your personal lyf just text to admin or lucifer, he will helps you. And zoob is not a mature mod so it's common for a kid to troll you even after you feeling low. So ignore that kid and enjoy this site.

• @viju to be fair Id be a hypocrite to say I dont act like a trolly kid myself lol cough at times (I think I've said that too much actually), or to just express direct "honest" vulgar opinion, like Im all for freedom of speach but Idk, I guess the "bad" and "spam" part is very subjective. Watch me backtrackk the f out cos I want my freedom of speach still in place 😂 but honestly like the admin said if enough ppl agree with me and downvote and if the very least if he ever wants to abuse my freedom of speach by f-cking and changing with my comments or start deleting me posts calling mods out he knows whats coming. Especially like deleting relatively innocent images and like banning users for "harassment" would just be hypocritical af.

• @Chicken-meat haha I know this ,you also trolling zoob, but i agree fare fight in trolling is necessary like if he trolling you and u trolling him thn why he changing your text or deketing or editing, it's not fare in war of trolling. I suggest zoob to avoid his mod power for his personal good if he truly wNts a good fight in an argument with you. And we all also love to see you two fighting for your own without using any power.

• @viju 👍👏👏👏 I like u viju haha, I suppose u have been trolled by mods too?

• @Chicken-meat no no Mods not trolling me but one girl there in public chat tries earlier to troll me but I ignores that, and that's why I know how it feels when someone trolls you for no reason, it's fucking annoying and depressing, and it's more worse when mods starts trolling you, thn you have no choice to do rather than leaving the site.

• @viju EXACTLY, to my understanding mods are supposed to be unbiased and keep the peace, but when the mods become the trolls themselves and abuse their power, thats uncalled for, but idk, like for me I like to fight, thats all I ever want to do, so its easy for me to fight back, and to be honest I guess its true if u cant take the heat get out the kitchen, so thats why I appreciate theres a global chat for more respectful communication #pg13, I would say the mods there are far from perfect but doing the (best) they can. while here u can pledge ur toxic soul like league of legends.

• @Chicken-meat mayne wth nobody cares about this place anymore, save your nerves, we all have been through it

• @Stricty 😂😂nu! I must feel a sense of power and control somewhere, if I cant even fend for meself (and other users) here then I dont know how Id ever be able to move on and live with myself.

• @Chicken-meat new global is good for kids and for whom that not like to be trolled by others for no genuine cause, but new global still in development phase, the mods in new global not too intelligent like here in public chat and topics they bans all users who asking for girl or want to talk to a girl, I don't know that this is right or not, but at least in public chat and topics users allowed to talk whtever they want to chat, without limitation.

• @viju yeah lol, its kinda stupid but oh well, leave em to play family in kindergarten and cOotIes

• Yeah, but ever tried to use Reddit? Now there's a website full of Nazi moderators.

• @Indrid-Cold tried it lol, totally not related to what u said but its even harder than here to navigate, here I got the hang of things and find it a pro and con the disconnectivity u can feel when it comes to comments, maybe I can face my battles to greater heights puts on war helmet sipping on orange juice