• Suppose there is a war going on between your country and some other. You are a doctor and some of your family members are too are victim of war

What will you do if you saw a enemy wounded lying unnoticed by anyone .

• be patriotist and hand the enemy to police where you are sure he will be tortured and he will die
    • operate on the enemy and be imprisoned for life for injustice to your country.
      -Pass on without noticing the wounded enemy.

• @reviewer_1
    I'll help if it's a soldier and then let him go off to fend for himself. I don't have a personal grudge against any soldier. They just follow their orders. My country's soldiers killed people in his too. But if it's a terrorist I'll hand him over ig.

• operate on the enemy and be imprisoned for life for injustice to your country.

I won't let anyone know.

• @reviewer_1
    "War does not determine who is right. Only who is left."

Based on that morale and on many more, i would gladly help him. But i wouldn't be so sure to help him / her if they killed somebody.
    And there is a high chance that your and the "enemy" government have orchestrated this war for profit beforehand, so both sides are wrong.
    So there is no reasonable point to sticking to "patroitism".

Just my opinion.

• yes, even I was thinking of that same story. It's about morale and handing over the prisoner where he first treats the patient and let him go with few supplies.

• @BEN-SHAPIRO more like a passed out in college bacha 😂

• @helenaa hey want to chat follow back