Grrr grrr grrr grudges

• Global Moderator

This week TWS topic(s) about feelings is so contagious.. To name some emotions are stress,revenge,justice,wtf love,betrayal,being fooled and now I add on Grudges to complete the package..

So now may I know who hasnt been hurt by the actions or words of others ? None, I guess. Why do people tend to have grudges? Do you hold it for to long or you simply slip it away??

For me, life appears too short to be spent in nursing animosity..Holding a grudge and harboring anger poisons the soul,but sometimes I tend it like a little pet.

What about you guys,what is your say??

• Global Moderator

@Bela-Hella said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

This week TWS topic(s) about feelings is so contagious.. To name some emotions are stress,revenge,justice,wtf love,betrayal,being fooled and now I add on Grudges to complete the package..

So now may I know who hasnt been hurt by the actions or words of others ? None, I guess. Why do people tend to have grudges? Do you hold it for to long or you simply slip it away??

For me, life appears too short to be spent in nursing animosity..Holding a grudge and harboring anger poisons the soul,but sometimes I tend it like a little pet.

For me I let go of the strong feeling of hate , due to the fact ... it aint worth wasting time on

Anger is something that comes and goes .... I try not to let this build up

As for a grude ... trust me hun .. when some prick has stolen your life , and I mean you LIFE ... every thing from your equipment to your furniture .... and they seem to have done it for no reason , after a 20+ year friendship ... This is something hard to let go of ...
    For me, instead of planning revenge or similar, it leaves me hoping, safe in the knowlage that this person will suffer ... so bad that Karma does not just bite them .. but tourchers them from this life to the next ....

happy place

happy place

Happy Place

Happy fekkin PLCAE ! ! !

• GSP Patrol - The Proofreaders

@Durwin said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

@Bela-Hella said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

For me I let go of the strong feeling of hate , due to the fact ... it aint worth wasting time on

Anger is something that comes and goes .... I try not to let this build up

As for a grude ... trust me hun .. when some prick has stolen your life , and I mean you LIFE ... every thing from your equipment to your furniture .... and they seem to have done it for no reason , after a 20+ year friendship ... This is something hard to let go of ...
    For me, instead of planning revenge or similar, it leaves me hoping, safe in the knowlage that this person will suffer ... so bad that Karma does not just bite them .. but tourchers them from this life to the next ....

happy place

happy place

Happy Place

Happy fekkin PLCAE ! ! !

Wanna try

• @Bela-Hella i used to hold grudges and was a snowflake LoL (when i was a shorty(read-12/13 y/o)). Not now tho, i tend to remain calm and words can't aggrieve me now hehe

• @Bela-Hella moving on takes time. so try to understand

• Global Moderator

@Durwin said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

Well Karma is a bitch, and also like a rubberband you can only strech it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face..😂😂😂

• @Bela-Hella

Life's too short to hold grudges plus while you are feeding the grudge you will never move on... I know it takes time to move on and it's hard to do so especially when that person doesn't even give you a simple "I'm sorry" but it is what it is, it's better to try and let go of any negative feelings towards others!
    I have enough of those regarding my own persona 😂

• @TheRisingSun , I need your happy place now please

• Global Moderator

@Liliputian said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

@Bela-Hella moving on takes time. so try to understand

Hey how are u? Been so long haller, anong nangyari? Your moving on from what? Or who?
    Lmao I am understanding 🙂 Hope so 😂

• Global Moderator

@Jeff9998 A better jeffskie.. you improve a lot,lmao

• happ

• @Bela-Hella I don't usually get offended or hold grudges but when I do I can really really_ hold grudges, I mean they don't have to be really strong, just a little bit pissed off-ness seeping in whenever I see their faces. 😂 but usually I don't let it go till I've made the other person feel the same( could just be a fraction of the way I felt).

@pe7erpark3r said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

@TheRisingSun said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

Can't upvote this one, i do believe in Karma. Maybe they stole from you because you stole from others, or you were going to steal in the future and it prevents you from doing it because now you know how it feels to be robbed? I think Karma is a constant evolution, and people are eachothers bad or good karma. the cycle, at least this cycle, ends when you die.

You could upvote it anyways, because you value the conversation and interchange of different ideas 😋

Do you really believe, that there are no truly good people (I know nobody's perfect) to whom bad things happen? I for one would name lots of christian martyrs and christ himself, in whom you can just smell the innocence. (Not all martyrs are innocent people tho, but there are some that fit the picture pretty well)...

I believe everyone, even the cutest baby, will have a good and a bad side eventually.

download (2).jpg
    What a cutie 🙂
    It's Hitler 😂

People don't tell you everything hmm, everyone has a dark secret, and a dark side.
    Especially Jebus lol, i've never even met him so for all i know he may have been a fisherman who raped his catch... in the fishanus.
    yingyang

• @TheRisingSun said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

that's we differ and it's a never ending discussion i don't wish to spend any more energy on, it's like religious discussions, there is no end, no winners, no losers. I believe it you don't. -The end

You are right about religious discussions. They can easily reach a point, where all arguments become useless. And if we are fighting arguments to win, then you are right. There are no winners. The End.

But I don't believe that's what we are doing. An honest discussion is not something where one wins and the other loses. An honest discussion is one where both learn. And I believe there is value to thinking things through and drawing the necessary conclusions until the very end.

I actually like to look at things from many angles. For example I always like to compare an atheistic world view to a theistic world view, because for one I've been both in my life, and for the other I tend to agree on many of the conclusions of the other side, if their basic assumption is true (god exists resp. doesn't).

@Bela-Hella For me, I'm hurt only if I love the person...other ppl, I just don't care..N if I'm hurt by the person I love, I'm done with them....It's over -_-

• @pe7erpark3r said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

About Karma. Don't believe in it. Don't exactly need to either. Cause...

Just think about it for a minute. Say somebody you believe is your friend steals from you. What does that mean? Either there was no real relationship, or they just broke it (or at least put a pretty big dent in it).

What does it mean for them? They either just destroyed a relationship they had, a part of their life. That is their life, and they just threw a big part of it away, something that was giving their life meaning (that's what relationships do).

Or they spent a lot of their life lying to you (or else you wouldn't have believed that there was a relationship). That is their life, a life full of lies. Just imagine yourself in their position. Just imagine you lead a relationship that was all lies, your lies and thus your responsibility.

How does somebody who lies live his life? Somebody who lies to others, doesn't just lie to others. They lie to themselves too. For they live a life of lies. And they will entangle themselves in their net. Not talking about being found out. Talking about not ever finding anything true in their life, because how could they, since they have to believe that others lie too, all the time.

If anything this is instant Karma. It's darkness played out in their life.

But of course it still hurts. Especially if they keep hurting you in some way or another. It's hard to let go of such things. Really damn hard. But you know what it means to hold on to a grudge? Turning your life into the same kind of hell, that the other lives in now (or already did). Because real hell is not what others do to us. Real hell is what we do to ourselves!

your ego doesn't usually let you be that wise but yeah. we do end up making our lives hell. but then till the time ur not letting your grudges turn your life upside down, its fine. no real use of being a pushover.

About Karma. Don't believe in it. Don't exactly need to either. Cause...

Just think about it for a minute. Say somebody you believe is your friend steals from you. What does that mean? Either there was no real relationship, or they just broke it (or at least put a pretty big dent in it).

What does it mean for them? They either just destroyed a relationship they had, a part of their life. That is their life, and they just threw a big part of it away, something that was giving their life meaning (that's what relationships do).

Or they spent a lot of their life lying to you (or else you wouldn't have believed that there was a relationship). That is their life, a life full of lies. Just imagine yourself in their position. Just imagine you lead a relationship that was all lies, your lies and thus your responsibility.

How does somebody who lies live his life? Somebody who lies to others, doesn't just lie to others. They lie to themselves too. For they live a life of lies. And they will entangle themselves in their net. Not talking about being found out. Talking about not ever finding anything true in their life, because how could they, since they have to believe that others lie too, all the time.

If anything this is instant Karma. It's darkness played out in their life.

But of course it still hurts. Especially if they keep hurting you in some way or another. It's hard to let go of such things. Really damn hard. But you know what it means to hold on to a grudge? Turning your life into the same kind of hell, that the other lives in now (or already did). Because real hell is not what others do to us. Real hell is what we do to ourselves!

Can't upvote this one, i do believe in Karma. Maybe they stole from you because you stole from others, or you were going to steal in the future and it prevents you from doing it because now you know how it feels to be robbed? I think Karma is a constant evolution, and people are eachothers bad or good karma. the cycle, at least this cycle, ends when you die.

• Yeah, everybody has a dark side. But as far as I understand karma, it's not about what you have, it's about what you do... Sure Jesus could have done bad things, which we don't know of. But that does not imply he actually did. If you use Karma to conclude that he must have, that is a circular conclusion.

Anyways there are countless examples of people getting murdered who have most certainly not commited anything
    equally evil. Or innocent children getting murdered? Don't tell me they are getting murdered for the future things, that they'll never commit, because of the dark potential they have? Have you never met a child that was actually innocent? Are you really saying all the Jews killed by Hitler were evil?

I for one believe that Hitler was an innocent child too. To me you become guilty the moment you do something bad.

Yeah, everybody has a dark side. But as far as I understand karma, it's not about what you have, it's about what you do... Sure Jesus could have done bad things, which we don't know of. But that does not imply he actually did. If you use Karma to conclude that he must have, that is a circular conclusion.

Anyways there are countless examples of people getting murdered who have most certainly not commited anything
    equally evil. Or innocent children getting murdered? Don't tell me they are getting murdered for the future things, that they'll never commit, because of the dark potential they have? Have you never met a child that was actually innocent? Are you really saying all the Jews killed by Hitler were evil?

I for one believe that Hitler was an innocent child too. To me you become guilty the moment you do something bad.

that's we differ and it's a never ending discussion i don't wish to spend any more energy on, it's like religious discussions, there is no end, no winners, no losers. I believe it you don't. -The end

@TheRisingSun said in Grrr grrr grrr grudges:

You are right about religious discussions. They can easily reach a point, where all arguments become useless. And if we are fighting arguments to win, then you are right. There are no winners. The End.

But I don't believe that's what we are doing. An honest discussion is not something where one wins and the other loses. An honest discussion is one where both learn. And I believe there is value to thinking things through and drawing the necessary conclusions until the very end.

I actually like to look at things from many angles. For example I always like to compare an atheistic world view to a theistic world view, because for one I've been both in my life, and for the other I tend to agree on many of the conclusions of the other side, if their basic assumption is true (god exists resp. doesn't).

In the end we can only speculate. i'm usually a man of little words in real life. I'm not trying to convince anyone or even try to. Sure we could try to have an honest discussion, from which we can both learn. But i don't think we can learn anything from this one, because it's pure fantasy. i can't prove anything and neither can you. It's like saying the earth is flat, or.. we live in the matrix. A discussion about karma is the same thing.
    I believe everything we know is a lie so i started making up my own truth, even if it's not true either but because it makes me happy and be able to die naturally instead of putting a .357 in my skull.
    Live and let live, it's nothing personal.

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.