Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?

• What do you believe are real life superpowers? I think I have discovered a few, not that I posses them tho.

For example one of real life's superpowers is intelligence. Intelligence is a general problem solving mechanism, and using it, we can send lightwaves through the universe, thus transmitting nudes to people on the other side of the planet πŸ˜‚

So what's your take? What have you seen people do that was unimaginable?

• does being single forever count ive had the power for 20 years with no suscess hahaha

• GSP Patrol - The Proofreaders

@pe7erpark3r
    I have seen an old hag pay with a credit card in a store, pack up her groceries with lightning speed without holding up the line! Amazing!
    giphy (1).gif

• @pe7erpark3r Exactly that. lmao.

• Music Lovers

@pe7erpark3r
    My superpowers are;
    ADHD. It helps me multitask like crazy, gives me legal prescriptions for adderall(helps a lot during exam times), and my counsellor is hot, so I get to see her!

the other superpower is, IDGAF what others think about me, it helps me to forgive other people easily, and also to not take insults personally, ALSO IT MAKES ME IMMUNE TO CRITICISM!

• @IM-NOT-HORY-3Ɛ said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

the other superpower is, IDGAF what others think about me, it helps me to forgive other people easily, and also to not take insults personally, ALSO IT MAKES ME IMMUNE TO CRITICISM!

Yeah, that's what I mean by real life superpowers! This is one.

Edit: Though you should prolly not simply be immune, or else you never learn. It would be good if this meant that you don't have all the negative emotional impacts, but still the ability to better yourself when being criticized.

• @pe7erpark3r

Giving too much of myself to the wrong people and ending up hurt while the other people follows their merry way is my superpower. It's kind of a super sucky superpower πŸ˜‚

• Music Lovers

I only have the power of love 😍 a very powerful one 😁

• @Sunshine-30-3 said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

Yap, love can be very powerful. But giving it power can also hurt a lot. Love has power through sacrifice.

I wonder what enables you to do this, where do you draw the power from?

• @pe7erpark3r I'm good at making people feel cared for, like actually cared for, without having to try.
    I don't know how to feel awkwardness. I never feel awkward anywhere and this sometimes feels like a superpower.... but sometimes it feels like a huge flaw πŸ˜‚
    Every guy friend I have falls inlove with me. Is this a super power??? Idk but this one definitely feels like a curse!
    I don't know how to determine where "the line" is. When talking to someone I may ask personal questions that some may find intrusive or sometimes I may say something that some consider to be "too honest". This sounds bad, but I would say it is like a super power because my natural way of pestering and being honest allows it to be easier for me to form bonds with people.

Do these make the cut? Can I get a super hero name now? πŸ˜‚

• Soul Searchers Movie Buff Global Moderator

@pe7erpark3r

i have the power to freak the fΓ»ck out of people by basically cracking and dislocating my jaw πŸ˜‚

does that count?

• @pe7erpark3r does a harmless vibe count😁 ? I have gotten people to admit all their deep dark secrets and shit ton of gossip to meπŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Music Lovers

@onism said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

@pe7erpark3r does a harmless vibe count😁 ? I have gotten people to admit all their deep dark secrets and shit ton of gossip to meπŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Nice @onism. Thats the power to unlock πŸ˜‚

• @onism said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

@pe7erpark3r does a harmless vibe count😁 ? I have gotten people to admit all their deep dark secrets and shit ton of gossip to meπŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I doubt it's the harmless vibe tbh. But getting people to admit their darkest secrets very much smells like some hidden superpower beneath.

• Music Lovers

@pe7erpark3r said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

@Sunshine-30-3 said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

Yap, love can be very powerful. But giving it power can also hurt a lot. Love has power through sacrifice.

I wonder what enables you to do this, where do you draw the power from?

If you know love, you won't be afraid of getting hurt. That's part of the deal and getting hurt and hurting someone is making us who we are now. Experiencing hurt is what makes the love more meaningful. I value love more.
    Well, the answer to your question is... @Morf33

Mahal kita, Morf πŸ˜‚

• Sleeping😴

• @Zen00 said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

@pe7erpark3r I'm good at making people feel cared for, like actually cared for, without having to try.

That really is something... And one of the superpowers I also discovered (but sadly don't have)

I don't know how to feel awkwardness. I never feel awkward anywhere and this sometimes feels like a superpower.... but sometimes it feels like a huge flaw πŸ˜‚

That is a superpower. What's the downside, except that you don't get others when they feel awkward?

Every guy friend I have falls inlove with me. Is this a super power??? Idk but this one definitely feels like a curse!

Yap, curse. Might be used like a superpower by a super bad guy, but you don't feel like the manipulative kind.

I don't know how to determine where "the line" is. When talking to someone I may ask personal questions that some may find intrusive or sometimes I may say something that some consider to be "too honest". This sounds bad, but I would say it is like a super power because my natural way of pestering and being honest allows it to be easier for me to form bonds with people.

Are you trying to make me fall for you? That's like totally my type of personality...

You get a cape. Fire resistant. That must suffice for now, until you have proven yourself to be worthy πŸ’ͺ

• @pe7erpark3r said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

@Zen00 said in Do you have a real life superpower? What is it?:

That is a superpower. What's the downside, except that you don't get others when they feel awkward?

Sometimes, because I still don't know where "the line" is, I might make someone feel awkward but I don't realize I'm doing it because I can't feel it, but I've gotten better at being able to read their faces, body languages, and such to tell if someone is feeling awkward, but its something i cant empathize with.

Yap, curse. Might be used like a superpower by a super bad guy, but you don't feel like the manipulative kind.

I could've built an army with them, but I'm not that type of lassie! Now i wish i was πŸ˜‚

Are you trying to make me fall for you? That's like totally my type of personality...

Sorry... its the super power in action

You get a cape. Fire resistant. That must suffice for now, until you have proven yourself to be worthy πŸ’ͺ

Please tell me good sir, how does one become super hero worthy?

• Watch Anime Eyes Gamers

@pe7erpark3r I have a dirtyyyy Mind hehe😈😈
    My superpowerπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.