why there must be something faster than light!

• Music Lovers

PREMISE:
    I'M NOT MAKING ANY BOLD CLAIMS. I was revising, and this thought came to my mind. So, just need some clarity, and hopefully learn something new!

• GRAVITATIONAL FORCE:
      According to the Newtonian equation of gravitational force;
      The gravitational force between 2 masses is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the centre of masses of the objects.
      or in layman's terms, the force between any 2 bodies decreases exponentially, with an increase in their separation!
      • as this equation is devoid of any variable of 'time', so its safe to say, that the force instantly changes with a change in the separation!
      • also there exists a force of gravity, even when the separation is infinite!
      • recently, there has been discovery of gravity waves, and by DUAL NATURE OF PARTICLES, we can say, if the wave exists, then so should the particles.(GRAVITON)

SO WE CAN DEDUCE FROM THE ABOVE POINTS;

• THE PARTICLES CAUSING GRAVITATIONAL FORCE TRAVEL AT AN INFINITE VELOCITY!
      as the time taken is negligible, and the distance travelled is infinite.
    • If gravitons, exist then there exists something faster than photons(light particles)!
    • PHYSICS IS BROKEN!!!!

• @Alte said in why there must be something faster than light!:

Isn't universes expansion speed faster than light?

You are correct, space expands faster than light. But nothing seems to move faster than light in space. We live in an amazing world.

• Hmm, I like this topic. Am listening to a lot of podcasts about it in the recent times. You might want to check out the mindscape podcast. Joe Rogan also often invites scientists who talk about these topics in ways that laymen understand.

Simple, and tested answer is: the Newtonian physic's supposition that there is no time involved is wrong. We actually measured how fast gravitational waves travel I believe two years ago or something. They travel at the speed of light.

But I cannot explain to you why that is. It seems that mass is created through the interaction between the Higgs field and all the massful particles in the world. But as of now we don't have a fully accepted theory of quantum gravity so I suppose nobody can explain with certainty. Or maybe they can explain at least this part, and I haven't heard it yet 😋

• you don't wanna get confused? Then believe this: gravity doesn't travel faster than light, light doesn't travel faster than gravity. You know what duality is? Well, I don't know so you better do the searching.

Note: Light is affected by gravity. The greater the gravity, the greater the speed of the light will be since gravity bends light. And when it is bent, it's not straight anymore. And when it ain't straight then it is the big gay to ever exist in this universe.

P.S. Actually, I don't know what I was saying up there.
    P.P.S. Malyen Oretsev is shy
    P.P.P.S. You should probably ask Magneto.
    P.P.P.P.S. Science makes people gay so don't believe in it. It is an illusion made by extra terrestrial living organisms (there's no science in here).

• Isn't universes expansion speed faster than light?

• @IM-NOT-H0RNY-Ɛ3 said in why there must be something faster than light!:

• If gravitons, exist then there exists something faster than photons(light particles)!

That's against Einstein's GR.
    Gravitons(which are gravitational waves at quantum level) are assumed to be massless particles like photons, gravitons should also travel at the speed of light not faster.

• @Malyen said in why there must be something faster than light!:

you don't wanna get confused? Then believe this: gravity doesn't travel faster than light, light doesn't travel faster than gravity. You know what duality is? Well, I don't know so you better do the searching.

Note: Light is affected by gravity. The greater the gravity, the greater the speed of the light will be since gravity bends light. And when it is bent, it's not straight anymore. And when it ain't straight then it is the big gay to ever exist in this universe.

P.S. Actually, I don't know what I was saying up there.
    P.P.S. Malyen Oretsev is shy
    P.P.P.S. You should probably ask Magneto.
    P.P.P.P.S. Science makes people gay so don't believe in it. It is an illusion made by extra terrestrial living organisms (there's no science in here).

NASA WOKE AF
    az.jpg

• GSP Patrol - The Proofreaders

@Jeff9998 said in why there must be something faster than light!:

@IM-NOT-HORY-Ɛ3 you're wrong my boy, gravitational force doesn't work like that. First a particle creates a gravitational field around em
    And that gravitational field travels with the velocity of light

Einstein ninja
    +

Ninja

=

jeSn4dv.jpg

• @pe7erpark3r said in why there must be something faster than light!:

@Alte said in why there must be something faster than light!:

Isn't universes expansion speed faster than light?

There is no limit to how fast the universe can expand.

You are correct, space expands faster than light. But nothing seems to move faster than light in space. We live in an amazing world.

true, because space itself is stretching and space is nothing.

• @TheRisingSun said in why there must be something faster than light!:

@Jeff9998 said in why there must be something faster than light!:

@IM-NOT-HORY-Ɛ3 you're wrong my boy, gravitational force doesn't work like that. First a particle creates a gravitational field around em

Einstein ninja
    +

Ninja

=

jeSn4dv.jpg

Damn, thank you 😆

• GSP Patrol - The Proofreaders

🤦 that's such a huge topic.That too on physics!!Dude grow upp 🤓

• @IM-NOT-HORY-Ɛ3 you're wrong my boy, gravitational force doesn't work like that. First a particle creates a gravitational field around em

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.