🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• @Zen00 I seen the article you read & they took their data from only 30 yrs. The earth has been here millions of years. What caused the Ice Age? Why did it get so cold ? It happened .& NO ONE knows why. Then after the Ice age it got warmer. How did it get warmer? There was no one here causing pollution. But it happened. It got warmer. Don’t let politicians scare you. They just want control over your life & most important. Your money.

• Soul Searchers Movie Buff Global Moderator

@Sara-f said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

@Zen00 I seen the article you read & they took their data from only 30 yrs. The earth has been here millions of years. What caused the Ice Age? Why did it get so cold ? It happened .& NO ONE knows why. Then after the Ice age it got warmer. How did it get warmer? There was no one here causing pollution. But it happened. It got warmer. Don’t let politicians scare you. They just want control over your life & most important. Your money.

So from this I’m assuming you don’t believe in global warming? So let’s say global warming is really a hoax (although there is evidence that human emitted pollution is GREATLY responsible for it already) what’s the worse thing that’ll happen?
    We’ll replace fossil energy into renewable energy like solar for nothing?
    We’ll have helped cleaned tte ocΓ©an of the millions and millions of tons of plastic in it for nothing?
    We’ll have slowed down the tremendous speed of deforestation eating away 27 soccer fields of forests a minute for nothing?

ShΓ―t won’t just go away if we just stand by and let it pass like the Ice Age. (Also we’re talking about record increases of temperature through the past year, shΓ―t didn’t go downhill this fast back then) We’re responsible for this shΓ―t and we have only one home, might as well do something to make it last for as long as possible, eh?

• Soul Searchers Movie Buff Global Moderator

. But our Coubtry is one of a few that follow the rules. Other countries pollute like crazy.

Seeing as you’re American, are you sure about that?
    0E5BF9F9-5960-41B9-A152-AFB4BA94A51F.png

• @Sara-f said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

@Zen00 I told you I’m by the water a lot in the summer & all the places to eat are banning plastic straws & utensils near the water. I’m with you on all of the things we SHOULD be doing. Of course. I just don’t like some actor or actress that is mega rich & flying in private plans, have 8 mansions & a yacht using a 100x more electric & fuel Telling regular people how to live.

Once again, it’s not the pollution that’s bothering me. I’m not trying to save the world. I’m just bothered by the amount of ignorance people have towards it and the amount of attention that gets paid to materials. It’s the lack of mind of matter and it’s ridiculous

@Zen00 I wouldn’t be so hard on people Zen. Sometimes we need to get away from all the problems we have personally & in the world. People need outlets to keep their sanity. Wethere it’s shopping or music or sports or whatever takes them away from the pressure of everyday life. Life’s not easy a lot of the time. You know that.

That's true and I agree, but there's a difference between getting away from problems and not knowing the problems even exist. I don't care what people do or care about, just as long as they don't do it blindly.
    Right now, we're all blind.

• @Zen00 said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

They're called ecological footprints, and I know I have one.

I know I learnt that in school πŸ˜…

@Zen00 said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

Aren't you using the internet to write out these replies?

Tecnically I am, otherwise my texts wouldn't be getting there πŸ˜‚
    As I said, I honestly understand what you wanna say and what you wanna do, I would love that we alone could change the world but I don't think we have enough money or influence for that 🀷 That's why I asked your opinion on the whole planet thing, but hey I'll follow your advise and get off TWS before we get pissed at each other πŸ˜…

• @Lurker said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

They're called ecological footprints, and I know I have one.

I know I learnt that in school πŸ˜…

Aren't you using the internet to write out these replies?

Tecnically I am, otherwise my texts wouldn't be getting there πŸ˜‚

I know, it was a rhetorical question.

As I said, I honestly understand what you wanna say and what you wanna do, I would love that we alone could change the world but I don't think we have enough money or influence for that 🀷

Once again, I'm not trying to change the world or make it a better place. I'm simply informing. I'm sure a lot of people don't know this stuff and I would like them to. I think if enough people really knew what we were doing to our planet then we would see changes, but if no one knows then we can only expect things to get worse.

That's why I asked your opinion on the whole planet thing, but hey I'll follow your advise and get off TWS before we get pissed at each other πŸ˜…

These aren't opinions, these are facts. I don't see why we would get pissed at each other? I know I wouldn't get pissed at you anyway. I just think you're ignorant on the topic which leads you to wrongfully assume things. Can't blame you though, not many people know about this stuff and I don't expect you care enough to learn about it on your own.

Bacause you keep doing an old habit of yours, assuming what others are/know/think without actually getting to know about it.

I'm not assuming anything buddy, I already know you.

@Lurker said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

Bacause you keep doing an old habit of yours, assuming what others are/know/think without actually getting to know about it.

Ignorance is bliss indeed πŸ‘Œ

• @Zen00 true..

I think humans are also responsible to the climate change..

@Lurker said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

Ignorance is bliss indeed πŸ‘Œ

I guess that's why you preferred to assume that moving planets is a better solution than fixing the problems we caused πŸ€·β€

• @Zen00 our activities on Earth greatly affect the distribution of weather patterns..

• Well, one thing's for sure. When they inevitably reboot Seaquest DSV, //Zen00 should definitely get the gig making the 'eco' speech at the end of every episode.

• Animal Club

@Zen00 humanity is soo sad 😞

• @WtfJudith I didn’t say we didn’t give off carbon. I said we were following the rules & you posted stats from 2015. The US had cut omissions every year. Don’t twist stuff around.

• @Zen00 if you listen to all these people who preach this. They said we would be done already if things didn’t change. We are still here . It’s great that you care & im glad you do. But don’t let them scare you into not enjoying your life or feeling guilty.

• @Sara-f

Iss dat true? πŸ€”

@Zen00 if you listen to all these people who preach this. They said we would be done already if things didn’t change. We are still here . It’s great that you care & im glad you do. But don’t let them scare you into not enjoying your life or feeling guilty.

@Zen00 I seen the article you read & they took their data from only 30 yrs. The earth has been here millions of years. What caused the Ice Age? Why did it get so cold ? It happened .& NO ONE knows why. Then after the Ice age it got warmer. How did it get warmer? There was no one here causing pollution. But it happened. It got warmer. Don’t let politicians scare you. They just want control over your life & most important. Your money.

My point is being missed like a soldier at war. I have no guilt, there is no change one lassie can make and I realize that. There is no change any of us can make. I'm not scared, I'm more like a sigh. There are issues kept in the dark and at this point only thing in the light is everything we don't need to know.

They just want control over your life & most important. Your money.

They already have control of both of those things. Of mine and yours and everyone's. The fact that you said money was the most important, over life, shows that.

• @Zen00 I wouldn’t be so hard on people Zen. Sometimes we need to get away from all the problems we have personally & in the world. People need outlets to keep their sanity. Wethere it’s shopping or music or sports or whatever takes them away from the pressure of everyday life. Life’s not easy a lot of the time. You know that.

I know, it was a rhetorical question.

Seemed like something else but ok 🀷

I don't see why we would get pissed at each other?

Bacause you keep doing an old habit of yours, assuming what others are/know/think without actually getting to know about it. Anywayyyyyyyy Enough about this anyway!

View More Recent Topics

Suggested Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.