• @Zen00

Do you think we can recreate a new earth in another planet and move humanity to that new planet?

• @Zen00 My brain just puked

• @Lurker said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

@Zen00

Do you think we can recreate a new earth in another planet and move humanity to that new planet?

I don't think we can recreate earth, because there's a whole lot of shiz niz that we don't even understand about it let alone be able to recreate it. But we can definitely move to another planet and have the technology to survive there, scientist already expect to colonize mars in 2050.
    Though, a question like that is like kind of like "Hey, we already screwed over this whole planet. Why stop there? Lets try to screw over this entire universe!"

• @Zen00 said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

"Hey, we already screwed over this whole planet. Why stop there? Lets try to screw over this entire universe!"

Or maybe it's a: - Let's try to learn with our mistakes and preserve earth as it is, so we can make it a better place for who still live here and make it more natural the transition to the "next planet"! :sweat_smile:

@Zen00 said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

"Hey, we already screwed over this whole planet. Why stop there? Lets try to screw over this entire universe!"

Or maybe it's a: - Let's try to learn with our mistakes and preserve earth as it is, so we can make it a better place for who still live here and make it more natural the transition to the "next planet"! :sweat_smile:

If you get a dog and feed it trash until it is sick and near death, do you just stop feeding it and buy another dog?
    Moving to another planet doesn't mean it fixes the one we're already on. How the hell do you think we will learn from our mistakes on another planet if we still haven't learned from them now?? In case you haven't noticed, we are summersaulting into a path of self destruction and so far the only solution people are willing to take on is moving to Mars.

If you get a dog and feed it trash until it is sick and near death, do you just stop feeding it and buy another dog?

If I get a dog I would never feed him trash :shrug: I get what you are saying but it's hard to change the world alone, so instead of overthinking and losing sleep about it, it's better to think positive and hope that ppl will learn...

I'm not against you I just think alone nothing can be done and there isn't enough ppl that care enough, there's too much money involved!

If I get a dog I would never feed him trash :shrug:

Well we have a planet and we've pollute it filthy. That includes you bud.

I get what you are saying but it's hard to change the world alone, so instead of overthinking and losing sleep about it, it's better to think positive and hope that ppl will learn...

Not to be rude, but I don't think you get what I'm saying. If you did you would have asked for solutions that could reverse some of the damages and learn our mistakes, not ask for a new planet.

I'm not against you I just think alone nothing can be done and there isn't enough ppl that care enough, there's too much money involved!

Actually, there are a few things that can be done. Sadly, money is the center cause to almost all of the problems we face.

I guess u are right, i'm far from being perfect so I've poluted it for sure, but you did as well even tho u keep trying to make it a better place. That leads me to my next point:

If you did you would have asked for solutions that could reverse some of the damages and learn our mistakes, not ask for a new planet.

Are there really solutions that could mitigate thousand of years of bad management and polution? I'd like it to be possible but I doubt it, so I rather be more practical and look for solutions to a possible problem not an impossible one.

• the arctic ocean wont have any more ice by the end of the 21st century

• sea food will run out by 2050

• by 2030 half of the world's population will be living in area's where there isn't enough drinking water to go around

• Mountain Gorilla, Amur Leopard, Hawksbill Turtle, Javan Rhinoceros,
      Saola, South China Tiger, Vaquita, Sumatran Orangutan, Sumatran Elephant, and Pangolin. All of these animals may go extinct with in the next couple of decades, within the lifetime we are living now.

• more than 90% of corals will die by 2050. If you don't know how serious and important that is, you're an idiot.

• in the 1600 the worlds population was around 500 million, by 1900 it reached 1.6 billion (that's a 300 year difference) Today it is around 7.7 billion (that's only within 119 years) by 2050 population will have reached 9 billion.

I bet most of you didn't know some of the things I just listed. I bet all of you know who Kim Kardashian is. I don't mean to crap in anyones corn flakes, but I'm tired of seeing people interested or worrying about what other people think or what celebrities just broke up. People put too much care into sports, their looks, social media, etc. Don't worry about who is going to win the world cup, worry about the world your grandkids will be living in. Because the ground beneath your feet provides YOUR food, YOUR water, YOUR light, and it is crumbling and dying at your hands and you don't even care enough to know it.

people build hotel,castle,or resort in mountain areas where thousands of creatures were disturbed or even destroyed.. it's alarming to see how mountains covered with trees and green scenery before were full of buildings and infrastructures in the present

I guess u are right, i'm far from being perfect so I've poluted it for sure, but you did as well even tho u keep trying to make it a better place.

They're called ecological footprints, and I know I have one. I never claimed I was trying to make it a better place. I wish I could, but I seem to be the only person around for miles that even bothers to get off social media and tv and learn this stuff.

If you did you would have asked for solutions that could reverse some of the damages and learn our mistakes, not ask for a new planet.

Are there really solutions that could mitigate thousand of years of bad management and polution? I'd like it to be possible but I doubt it, so I rather be more practical and look for solutions to a possible problem not an impossible one.

"I doubt it" "an impossible one", you say this but you claim to want to think of a possible solution? Aren't you using the internet to write out these replies? I think if you really cared you would get off tws and google some possible solutions instead of proposing moving planets and assuming nothing else can be done. Ffs don't your realize that this is the problem I am directing towards. Maybe I have to repeat it in all caps.
    YOU WOULD LITERALLY RATHER MOVE TO ANOTHER PLAENT, THAN EVEN WONDER IF THERE ARE OTHER SOLUTIONS. To quote you again, you said that would be "other thinking and losing sleep about it" but yet you think "nothing can be done"

Well sir, our sea food problem is caused by over fishing, yes, we over fish and we have been doing it for too long now.
    We are currently experiencing a world water crisis, yet I bet no one knows, and it could be fixed easily if we all just cut down on water. Low flush toilets use about 1.6 gallons of water in one flush, 1.6 gallons is probably more water than any of us consume in one day but we let all that go to waste with one flush.
    overhunting causes extinction, but whats worse is the more rare the animal, the more money it collects which means the more it will be hunted, which leads to extinction. Along with us destroying their habitats to build factories and shopping malls.
    Other things like air pollution and deaths of coral reefs are caused by man made fossil fuel, driving cars, etc.

but what is probably worse of all, is that all of our governments know about this. Scientists know, it is on the internet, free for the public to discover. Yet citizens don't know, and the government doesn't want to sacrifice money that gas, sea food, and rare animals bring in. So we do nothing and move planets.

They're called ecological footprints, and I know I have one.

I know I learnt that in school :sweat_smile:

Aren't you using the internet to write out these replies?

Tecnically I am, otherwise my texts wouldn't be getting there :joy:
    As I said, I honestly understand what you wanna say and what you wanna do, I would love that we alone could change the world but I don't think we have enough money or influence for that :shrug: That's why I asked your opinion on the whole planet thing, but hey I'll follow your advise and get off TWS before we get pissed at each other :sweat_smile:

@Lurker said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

I guess u are right, i'm far from being perfect so I've poluted it for sure, but you did as well even tho u keep trying to make it a better place.

They're called ecological footprints, and I know I have one. I never claimed I was trying to make it a better place. I wish I could, but I seem to be the only person around for miles that even bothers to get off social media and tv and learn this stuff.

"I doubt it" "an impossible one", you say this but you claim to want to think of a possible solution? Aren't you using the internet to write out these replies? I think if you really cared you would get off tws and google some possible solutions instead of proposing moving planets and assuming nothing else can be done. Ffs don't your realize that this is the problem I am directing towards. Maybe I have to repeat it in all caps.
    YOU WOULD LITERALLY RATHER MOVE TO ANOTHER PLAENT, THAN EVEN WONDER IF THERE ARE OTHER SOLUTIONS. To quote you again, you said that would be "other thinking and losing sleep about it" but yet you think "nothing can be done"

Well sir, our sea food problem is caused by over fishing, yes, we over fish and we have been doing it for too long now.
    We are currently experiencing a world water crisis, yet I bet no one knows, and it could be fixed easily if we all just cut down on water. Low flush toilets use about 1.6 gallons of water in one flush, 1.6 gallons is probably more water than any of us consume in one day but we let all that go to waste with one flush.
    overhunting causes extinction, but whats worse is the more rare the animal, the more money it collects which means the more it will be hunted, which leads to extinction. Along with us destroying their habitats to build factories and shopping malls.
    Other things like air pollution and deaths of coral reefs are caused by man made fossil fuel, driving cars, etc.

but what is probably worse of all, is that all of our governments know about this. Scientists know, it is on the internet, free for the public to discover. Yet citizens don't know, and the government doesn't want to sacrifice money that gas, sea food, and rare animals bring in. So we do nothing and move planets.

I think one of the reasons for this is greediness.. people want to get richer and richer.. they don't know the word satisfaction. I read an article about a fisherman from a simple village and a millionaire. In their conversation, the millionaire asked the fisherman why he took a rest after he got few fish from the sea while he can still get more and sell it to have a bigger income til he decided to finally stop because he saved enough money,then he can rest and spend time with family.. the fisherman replied to him that the fishes he got are enough for his family.

The moral of that story is be content of what you have..

In line with your topic, if people have the same views as his, the world would get better.

They're called ecological footprints, and I know I have one.

I know I learnt that in school :sweat_smile:

Aren't you using the internet to write out these replies?

Tecnically I am, otherwise my texts wouldn't be getting there :joy:

I know, it was a rhetorical question.

As I said, I honestly understand what you wanna say and what you wanna do, I would love that we alone could change the world but I don't think we have enough money or influence for that :shrug:

Once again, I'm not trying to change the world or make it a better place. I'm simply informing. I'm sure a lot of people don't know this stuff and I would like them to. I think if enough people really knew what we were doing to our planet then we would see changes, but if no one knows then we can only expect things to get worse.

That's why I asked your opinion on the whole planet thing, but hey I'll follow your advise and get off TWS before we get pissed at each other :sweat_smile:

These aren't opinions, these are facts. I don't see why we would get pissed at each other? I know I wouldn't get pissed at you anyway. I just think you're ignorant on the topic which leads you to wrongfully assume things. Can't blame you though, not many people know about this stuff and I don't expect you care enough to learn about it on your own.

• @cjko said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

I think one of the reasons for this is greediness.. people want to get richer and richer.. they don't know the word satisfaction.

Yeah, this is true. Greed with money and power is the main reason.

I read an article about a fisherman from a simple village and a millionaire. In their conversation, the millionaire asked the fisherman why he took a rest after he got few fish from the sea while he can still get more and sell it to have a bigger income til he decided to finally stop because he saved enough money,then he can rest and spend time with family.. the fisherman replied to him that the fishes he got are enough for his family.

In line with your topic, if people have the same views as his, the world would get better.

I really like this. I wish more people saw life this way and then maybe we wouldn't be at the point we are now

I know, it was a rhetorical question.

Seemed like something else but ok :shrug:

I don't see why we would get pissed at each other?

Bacause you keep doing an old habit of yours, assuming what others are/know/think without actually getting to know about it. Anywayyyyyyyy Enough about this anyway!

@cjko said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

I think one of the reasons for this is greediness.. people want to get richer and richer.. they don't know the word satisfaction.

I read an article about a fisherman from a simple village and a millionaire. In their conversation, the millionaire asked the fisherman why he took a rest after he got few fish from the sea while he can still get more and sell it to have a bigger income til he decided to finally stop because he saved enough money,then he can rest and spend time with family.. the fisherman replied to him that the fishes he got are enough for his family.

I really like this. I wish more people saw life this way and then maybe we wouldn't be at the point we are now

In addition to that, I saw how people struggle with the heap of snow in California.. the ocean is frozen and it will greatly affect the sea creatures and everythimg.
    Have you seen the animated movie THE LORAX? or any Dr. Seuss movie ? It is happening in real life.

Bacause you keep doing an old habit of yours, assuming what others are/know/think without actually getting to know about it.

I'm not assuming anything buddy, I already know you.

• @cjko said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

@cjko said in 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨:

In addition to that, I saw how people struggle with the heap of snow in California.. the ocean is frozen and it will greatly affect the sea creatures and everything.

That is sad. Humans can take responsibility for almost all of the troubles we face today, but unfortunately climate change isn't one of them 😂

Have you seen the animated movie THE LORAX? or any Dr. Seuss movie ? It is happening in real life.

OMG I KNOW AND I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!❤❤❤❤

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not."

Bacause you keep doing an old habit of yours, assuming what others are/know/think without actually getting to know about it.

I'm not assuming anything buddy, I already know you.

Ignorance is bliss indeed :ok_hand: