• LOVE IS IN THE AIR AND SO IS YOUR THIRD LEGGGG
    smell
    clears throat
    So I was away for like 3 days thinking no one would really care if I leave tws, but I gotta try it tho, and when I came back I see, people embracing me like a new born child.
    i cant
    How the fruck you guys even like me, Im super annoying/autistic/irritating/ would tease you to the core/ careless/ cold/ rbf/ a failure/Sometimes when I finish a packet of biscuits, I put the empty wrapper back in the cupboard so I can ruin hopes and dreams. No kidding. I'm a pain in the ass. But I'm extremely misunderstood by a lot of people, the problem is obviously in myself and how I communicate with others.
    @Katherinee YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY TO EVER EXIST AND I HOPE YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND SURROUNDED BY LOVE AND AFFECTION AND YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOU IN MY LIFE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN AND I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.
    You are my sweet little precious bean pls keep smiling and i wanna protect you at all costs I have soo much love to give you <3
    Baka @Kakashi I melted in your embrace. teary eyes its strange to have a friend that you have never hugged/shook their hand or looked into their eyes but you have been touched by their souls and felt the warm of their being.(oo wow I sound a lil poetic :hushed: ) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXISTING YOU FUCKING RETARDED YET THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD MYYYY BESTFRIEND (BAKAZONED FFS)
    The friends I have never met are not my friends untouched for i have felt them with me when I needed them I have confided in them and they are the some of kindest people I have ever known.
    :D

• @Firefly said in TO THE FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET:

How the fruck you guys even like me, Im super annoying/autistic/irritating/ would tease you to the core/ careless/ cold/ rbf/ a failure/Sometimes when I finish a packet of biscuits, I put the empty wrapper back in the cupboard so I can ruin hopes and dreams. No kidding. I'm a pain in the ass. But I'm extremely misunderstood by a lot of people, the problem is obviously in myself and how I communicate with others.

Say that one more time, and I'll hunt you down and punch you <3

@Katherinee YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY TO EVER EXIST AND I HOPE YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND SURROUNDED BY LOVE AND AFFECTION AND YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOU IN MY LIFE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN AND I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.
    You are my sweet little precious bean pls keep smiling and i wanna protect you at all costs I have soo much love to give you <3

NO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE ADORABLE :kissing_heart:

The friends I have never met are not my friends untouched for i have felt them with me when I needed them I have confided in them and they are the some of kindest people I have ever known.
    :D

• @Katherinee The only heart you need right now.:laughing: :point_up: (ifykwim) 0_1548294562346_7b5673af293effdfb41e95dd5e43e0fa.jpg

• @Firefly

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

• @Katherinee said in TO THE FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET:

@Firefly

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

shushhhhhhh

• @Firefly

sheit sorry

• Freedom Writers

@Firefly said in TO THE FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET:

How the fruck you guys even like me, Im super annoying/autistic/irritating/ would tease you to the core/ careless/ cold/ rbf/ a failure/

Youre irritating, autistic (kinda <3 ) yes. But i could tolerate as long as you infect me xD

Sometimes when I finish a packet of biscuits, I put the empty wrapper back in the cupboard so I can ruin hopes and dreams. No kidding. I'm a pain in the ass.

OMG you're as evil as i am 😭😂😂

Baka @Kakashi I melted in your embrace. teary eyes its strange to have a friend that you have never hugged/shook their hand or looked into their eyes but you have been touched by their souls and felt the warm of their being.(oo wow I sound a lil poetic :hushed: ) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXISTING YOU FUCKING RETARDED YET THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD MYYYY BESTFRIEND

speechless

(BAKAZONED FFS)

YOURE SUCH AN EMBARASSMENT... THAT I-

• @Firefly
    face

YOU CANNOT LEAVE NICOLE ! ! ! !

I WILL GROUND YOU FOREVER! xD

Your NOT Super Annoying
    You might be autistic ... :thinking_face:
    Your Not irritating
    Your welcome to tease most of us to the core
    Your Not as careless as you think
    You might be cold .....passes blanket
    Your Not a failue (your trying to make something of yourself, if my peanut memory serves me right. :thinking_face:
    You Sometimes place the empty biscuit packet back in the cupboard (- 10% or allowance for 1 week) :joy:

I don't know you maybe as much as could be possible ... but you are ALWAYS

my Nicole

You post some great topics, you communicate with people regularly, you keep pubchat lively when you are there, your funny, bright and you know your own faults (which oh so many people do not)
    This place WOULD NOT be right without you madame!
    much love
    much love

• @Durwin said in TO THE FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET:

@Firefly
    face

YOU CANNOT LEAVE NICOLE ! ! ! !

I WILL GROUND YOU FOREVER! xD

Your NOT Super Annoying
    You might be autistic ... :thinking_face:
    Your Not irritating
    Your welcome to tease most of us to the core
    Your Not as careless as you think
    You might be cold .....passes blanket
    Your Not a failue (your trying to make something of yourself, if my peanut memory serves me right. :thinking_face:
    You Sometimes place the empty biscuit packet back in the cupboard (- 10% or allowance for 1 week) :joy:

I don't know you maybe as much as could be possible ... but you are ALWAYS

my Nicole

You post some great topics, you communicate with people regularly, you keep pubchat lively when you are there, your funny, bright and you know your own faults (which oh so many people do not)
    This place WOULD NOT be right without you madame!
    much love
    much love

SMILES WIDELY
    WOWWWZAAAAAAA POPPP I NEVER KNEW THAT I'D MEAN THIS MUCH TO THE PEOPLE IN HERE. AND I TEARED UP A BIT THE WAY YOU WROTE "MY NICOLE" POP YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING. AND IMMA TORTURE YOU FOR AN ETERNITY AND NOW THAT YOU ARE SO NICE TO ME I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE MY MISSION POP TO GET LAID AGAIN💃 I'D FIND YOU A CHICK OR A LION(if that's what you prefer) :smirk: SO YOU CAN GET LAID POPPP ASAP ^^ 🍾🍷
    OMFGGG THAT WAS SO SWEEEET POP IM GONNA GET DIABETES FOR SURE.❤