• To the cutest doggo pfp ever,
    Hi @Katherinee , I would have never thought I'd be doing this buuuuuut here I am heh
    Even thought I haven't been here for the longest of times, I recall seeing you the first time and you were in that pikachu "squad" and I already thought that I didn't wanted anything to do with such, ehm, "cool" people. But then a I had sparkle of interest towards you because you wanted to educate me about drama on TWS, and I love to pretend that I love drama :heart_eyes: I will never forget the first dm you sent me , which was apparently your dad's number, that was very h0t (thank you Kat, very cool :+1:)
    Apart from all the memez, we've had great talks... You know what I believe, what I believed, I know... stuff about yah :eyes: :joy:, you've made me laugh with your randomness, you were a great rant friend, and you're just great ok???
    I CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE I'M NOT A GOOD SPEAKER/WRITER/TYPING GUY, YOU'RE PRETTY AWESOME SOOOOOOO

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY VALENTINE KAT?

btw mendes is overr8ed <3
    nadal is great ok?

• @frank22 said in TWS VALENTINE - MS LONGEST BIO ON TWS:

Jesus Christ is the answer.
    jesus

• @frank22

Well, imma just start off with: I STARED AT THIS FOR A FULL 30 MINUTES :joy:

THIS IS SUPER DUPER SWEET OMG

You're very welcome for my dad's number ahem and I'm extremely surprised that you still remember that stupid pikachu squad when @WtfJudith CHANGED MY FOOKING PFP AND USERNAME, there was a lot of drama going on when you joined and I pretty much had to tell you or you'd be lost af :joy: IM HAPPY TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH SO THAT LINE REALLY TOUCHED ME. AND, MY ANSWER IS:

JEBEEZUS

• @frank22 said in TWS VALENTINE - MS LONGEST BIO ON TWS:

btw mendes is overr8ed <3

No u :smiling_imp:

nadal is great ok?

NOOOOOOOO DJOKOVIC AND FEDERER AREEEEEEEEEEEE, STFUUU