If you could send a message through time

• If you gained access to a timemachine, that was able to send messages to the past, what would you send – apart from the life's advice I asked you about.

Would you send yourself the lottery numbers? Would you use that ability for good or for evil? How do you think could it be used most effectively?

0_1546106174290_ax1KXRD_460s.jpg

• Such theme raised here, few months ago. Maybe not in the same context, but the idea was the same.

Well, If I send to myself from the past, some hints, it will create a risk of the existence of the present me.. 😂 Damn, I lost myself in my own thoughts.

My answer is - NO. I rather prefer to watch, how this idiot @spaceboy tries to solve the presents, that life gives him.

Hmmm. And If I have an ability to send messages to him, maybe I can send him a present message..
    For example: 'Don't watch the "Interstellar"'

• @pe7erpark3r

Dude! You keep posting stuff about time travel! You really gotta watch an anime called Steins;Gate! The main character actually time travels and his 1st invention is a microwave that sends a text message to the past, it's a freaking good anime! 😄

And when it comes to time travelling, I'm afraid to mess up the time space continum and get "lost in space" 🙃

• So if i change the past, would the new present time be updated immediately?

• @pe7erpark3r Send a message to the titanic to turn slightly left 😁

• @SoFa_king_Cody That'll prolly put Leo out of work tho

• @spaceboy said in If you could send a message through time:

Such theme raised here, few months ago. Maybe not in the same context, but the idea was the same.

Dang I should have read all topics of the last 6 months 😋

My answer is - NO. I rather prefer to watch, how this idiot @spaceboy tries to solve the presents, that life gives him.

That's a good answer, not messing with things that you cannot control is always a good solution. Makes us hope, that timetravel really does not exist, cause there is some idiot out there, who'd mess with it anyways and destroy the whole continuum.

0_1546148135445_ZbHKS1F.gif

Hmmm. And If I have an ability to send messages to him, maybe I can send him a present message..
    For example: 'Don't watch the "Interstellar"'

That's a great idea. Maybe some life advice that does not contain too much future information might help too?

• @pe7erpark3r Or maybe nobody wants to come back to this time where ugly girls create things like feminism and new genders. If the present was affected immediately.. wait but.. what if you end up having life where you didn't had the chance to timetravel, would my memory of the other time lines also disappear? Man it's too early for this.

• I'd settle for being able to stand on the sidelines of the Cuban Missile Crisis chanting, *'FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT'.*

• @pe7erpark3r but wouldnt change the amount of Oscars won

• @E-Gene said in If you could send a message through time:

I want to use that power to guide humanity into a prosperous future when they stray to destruction. Like we somehow blow ourselves up in a great big nuclear war, I would travel back and try to prevent that.

That is a good excuse for using timetravel, honestly. If you ask me it is the only one, because it is hard to make it worse than a nuclear war. In all other cases, even if it was to guide humanity into a prosperous future I would not advise it – because every one person who ever tried to guide humanity into a prosperous future horribly failed. That is just not something that any one person can do alone (or is smart enough to).

• @pe7erpark3r With his all the movies hes been in, hed be just fine 😉 lmao

• @Alte said in If you could send a message through time:

So if i change the past, would the new present time be updated immediately?

That's a good question I wonder... What would spark your most interesting answer to the question?

Cause the real answer's prolly:
    0_1546147186982_aqKmy6p_460s.jpg

• @Lurker said in If you could send a message through time:

@pe7erpark3r

Dude! You keep posting stuff about time travel!

That might be because I actually know a guy who has an unshaking believe that he traveled into the future and sent his memories back to his past self.

You really gotta watch an anime called Steins;Gate! The main character actually time travels and his 1st invention is a microwave that sends a text message to the past, it's a freaking good anime! 😄

Yeah Stein's gate is good. I watched the beginning, but it started rather slow, so I read the plot on wikipedia. Thought, yeah, good plot. Dang, no fun watching if you know how it goes. Have to wait now until I forget 🙃

• Anyways, what are your thoughts on this: Can timetravel exist? Why can / can't it exist? Why does / doesn't it exist?

• @pe7erpark3r said in If you could send a message through time:

Dang, no fun watching if you know how it goes. Have to wait now until I forget

The thing I mentioned happens literally in the first few episodes of the anime and it is the start of everything. Trust me what I told you is nothing like a prologue you would get in a book!

@pe7erpark3r said in If you could send a message through time:

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this: Can timetravel exist? Why can / can't it exist? Why does / doesn't it exist?

Uhh I don't think it exists but if it did exist, I'm sure people would find a way to screw every timeline and make a good in the spacecontinuum.
    But in all honesty I love the subject but feels too much sci-fi, at the very least someone would have memories of the time travel and I'm pretty sure someone would have messed up by now, unless it was successful very few time ago. Tho I feel like if that would happen, the great power houses (countries) would start WW3 just to get full control of that. So I honestly hope it will never happen.

• @Lurker yeah I agree. Everything would have been screwed up by now already. Yeah there'd be a war over that, cause everybody would feel entitled to fight, cause they believe they would then personally bring utopia around and all the people who died in the war would be alive again and live happily ever after 😡

• If I had access to time travel, I wouldn't use it unless it's absolutely necessary. I don't think I'd use something like time travel for presonal agendas like giving myself lotto numbers or test question answers.

I want to use that power to guide humanity into a prosperous future when they stray to destruction. Like we somehow blow ourselves up in a great big nuclear war, I would travel back and try to prevent that.

• @SoFa_king_Cody said in If you could send a message through time:

@pe7erpark3r With his all the movies hes been in, hed be just fine 😉 lmao

titanic certainly helped his career 💪 😋

• @pe7erpark3r prolly a message that absolutely makes no sense and watch how it would change the way the future me think and act

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.