Isn't it amazing how sometimes the smallest of things can make the biggest of deifferences!

• Global Moderator

You know you get those days, weeks, months or even years where things are just shite ?!
    Have any of you out there, yes I said YOU out there had the simplest of coversations where things seem a little brighter?
    I mean, the coversation could be about any thing, for any person .... but it just lights the darker period you been having?

Well for me, I ... completely out of the blue, had a conversation that I had been waiting for for, what seems like forever, but was maybe 3 weeks 🤔 .. yea around 3 weeks ..... and, well ..... it's just made my 2018 complete 🙂

So please, if any of you have felt this way (in the dark, not sure of how to approach things, alone) then please give your thought's on how the little things can sometimes be the biggest of the big.

• Music Lovers

@Durwin
    as a matter of fact, LITTLE THINGS ARE WHAT CAUSES BIG JOYS IN LIFE.
    I was scrubbing my ass for the past 2 years to do something which I didnt even enjoy. And to top that, I had to constantly wear this mask for acceptance amongst my peers. And it was tiresome.
    But that was until I found you all. I know im new here, and doing a bad job at pushing my way in, But thanks. You all are wonderful people really. I literally make stupid ass jokes, and whatnot, but ya'll tolerate that shit, and that means a lot to me. My small happiness is really not being judged, or wearing any mask anymore, and you all are helping me in that. Thanks for the platform to express my gratitude the best mod in existence. THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK

• Maybe this is just my personality, but for me the smallest of negative things can really bake the biggest difference, in the wrong direction. I'm just wired that way I guess. Then the smallest good things usually remind me of how bad all the small bad things are and boom, day blown up. I really have a hard time believing that good things are really good (by heart, not head). I have a hard time believing that people like me and so in every conversation I can't help but see the little things that indicate that something went wrong and that destroys the positive effect.

This is my experience, I can't help that this is my truth for now. But as you probably know I am not exactly a negative minded guy, I try to see good and I aim at it. And I believe that little things can make the biggest difference for people. It's just a fact that they (almost) never do for me. However I believe that me writing this does not have to be a negative thing, for others who experience reality like me, might feel understood and less alone. And this little thing might really make a big difference.

• @Durwin I am a newbie, but I can say that I am really enjoying chatting here. I've met few amazing people from around the globe. I am always shy but now I can really get along well. I am glad to be part of this community. Keep up the good works. 😊

• Global Moderator

@DIVYAM Awww, thats really nice, and I am glad that we (TWS) have helped .
    tbh with you I found I had very similar thoughts of the site and the community when I first arrived. Thats kinda why this is my second home 🙂

• Global Moderator

@pe7erpark3r
    Mr Park3r, form what you say, we sound like 2 very similar people. I have posted many times on here of how I have struggled in the past with believing things are good through a personal struggle of my head and my heart.
    Always here if you wanna chat 🙂

• Global Moderator

@Symphony said in Isn't it amazing how sometimes the smallest of things can make the biggest of deifferences!:

@Durwin I am a newbie, but I can say that I am really enjoying chatting here. I've met few amazing people from around the globe. I am always shy but now I can really get along well. I am glad to be part of this community. Keep up the good works. 😊

#awwww, I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here so and that you have met some amazing people.
    One good thing for thi site is that even the shyest of people get the oppertunity to come out of their shells, communicate and get on with people.
    It's good that you are glad to be part of the community, and I am sure that the community is glad to have you. 🙂

• @Durwin Yiii~ Thank you very much. I defintely agrees with you. I am out of my shell now. Hehe. The quote used here was really on point "Every person is a new door to a different world." (from Six Degrees of Separation Movie) That's what I am experiencing now. And thank you for replying I am so overwelmed. Good Morning and have a great day ahead of you! 😁

• @Durwin I feel you on that bro, This one time I thought I had ran out of whiskey but I found the gallon sized ziplock bag full of little bottles I took on airplanes to, you know, get lit with my whole row (Im that guy you want to sit with on long haul flights) lmao Little things, big difference 😂

• @Durwin Very much appreciate that and will take up the offer when the time is right (and when I actually have time -_-)

• Global Moderator

@Symphony said in Isn't it amazing how sometimes the smallest of things can make the biggest of deifferences!:

@Durwin Yiii~ Thank you very much. I defintely agrees with you. I am out of my shell now. Hehe. The quote used here was really on point "Every person is a new door to a different world." (from Six Degrees of Separation Movie) That's what I am experiencing now. And thank you for replying I am so overwelmed. Good Morning and have a great day ahead of you! 😁

I've not seen that film , but that is for sure and great quote.....
    I hope you had a great day to 🙂

• Global Moderator

@SoFa_king_Cody said in Isn't it amazing how sometimes the smallest of things can make the biggest of deifferences!:

@Durwin I feel you on that bro, This one time I thought I had ran out of whiskey but I found the gallon sized ziplock bag full of little bottles I took on airplanes to, you know, get lit with my whole row (Im that guy you want to sit with on long haul flights) lmao Little things, big difference 😂

Nice, I shall keep that in mind for the future 😂

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.