• Good morning to you guys in this beautiful evening! I'm charged up with some hate today, my demon wants to play in children tears. Have you really never felt like you want to hurt somebody for no reason? Or are you really telling me there's no tiny bit of pleasure in that? This is the wicked shiz that is dragin us back to caves.

@Anjalidevra is losing the sense of reality after getting drunk with a bunch of hippies. Crazy cat didn't know where she's getting into. #BrainWash
    And I can't believe it! @LionCara her self is boooooored to death, a famous person with her "Ask me anything" seasons, a cute girl, very social, with a nice boyfriend who makes her music, successful in every way. So those who still doubt themselves (lookin at u dear @Kana) if a person like Cara still comes here... guys! We are totally fine! There's nothing fokin wrong with us!
    Now, @nunu23 is touching a difficult subject about men. The secret is we do speak straightforwardly, you women just don't get it that way! Let's just say we play it safe (except for condoms) Imagine the first guy 10k years ago who decided to tell a woman what he thinks, the legend says he still regrets.

Well then boys and girls, one more day till the weekend, give it your best to whatever it is, get them grades, get that promotion, brake those hearts, mwahahaha. Charge like a Viking boat to raid another village and rape the women! God bless you all, peace out.

• @Alte <3 Cheers dude, you bring joy to this Oooooh so beautiful season :joy:

• @Alte said in Goodmorning Radio 13/12/18:

Good morning to you guys in this beautiful evening! I'm charged up with some hate today, my demon wants to play in children tears. Have you really never felt like you want to hurt somebody for no reason? Or are you really telling me there's no tiny bit of pleasure in that?

Please get help :)

Charge like a Viking boat and raid another village and rape the women!

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE???

• @Alte

Have you really never felt like you want to hurt somebody for no reason?

Yep. Zen is right. Get help xD I only want to hurt people when i am hurt myself. That's stupid i know, but working on it.

And I can't believe it! @LionCara her self is boooooored to death, a famous person with her "Ask me anything" seasons, a cute girl, very social, with a nice boyfriend who makes her music, successful in every way. So those who still doubt themselves (lookin at u dear @Kana)

But I dooon't!!

if a person like Cara still comes here... guys! We are totally fine! There's nothing fokin wrong with us!

Who knows 😆

Charge like a Viking boat to raid another village and rape the women!

😑😑😑

• @Alte Naww thx u 🙈🙈
    I love to be here with you guys 🦁