• Good morning to you guys in this beautiful evening! What do you guys do when an idiot thinks you're an idiot? I cringe. Anyway, today I got a vibe of the old days outta nowhere, being careless, living for the day. Remembered my first kiss which was from a 5 years older drunk girl when I was 14, I didn't even properly respond as I didn't know what to do lol. Miss my brother and our pranks, like knocking on a shops window, wait till the cashier looks then duck down and put our middle fingers up. Or having khm with our girlfriends in the same room. Those days are long gone yet I don't feel any older.

I'm lookin around and it's pretty quiet, what's the matter, @Kana took your emotions too? Where is that crazy bird anyway. Oh @DarkIce whants to play a game "Whos life is worse", why you so dark and cold? Oh, right. @Mr.Ghost still can't find peace with the living, tryna find the one who came up with the idea of having a mankind. You ain't no ghost, u a demon! And oh my god, @PAFFA you also have aids now! Duh!

Two days down three to go, if you work 24/7 u a ho! Have a peaceful evening, Alte needs a nap, peace out!

• @Alte said in Goodmorning Radio 11/12/18:

You ain't no ghost, u a demon!

evil laugh

• loving your daily radio updates. RJ

• @Alte

I'm lookin around and it's pretty quiet, what's the matter, @Kana took your emotions too? Where is that crazy bird anyway.

hereiam

I believe I'd be doing people a huge favour by taking away emotions lol but no such power here :((
    I've been away from posts trying to get into a good-girl routine... Waking up at 7 and trying exercising and stuff like that 😆

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALTE :)

• @Alte Yo...That's why I'm DarkIce n proud of it :smiling_imp: my signature to u..look down :upside_down_face:

• nice nice... it's like I'm listening to a radio

• @Alte , I don’t think our brains ever feel older. I hope not anyways! I want to be the old lady that has purple hair, exercises at yoga class and then goes out for Taco Tuesday and tequila!