An alien wandered between humans

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

Once one wise man told me: «If want to know the new town, that you are visiting — make a walking tour from one edge to another, without any transport».

Unfortunately I had not enough time to walk from one edge to another, but I heard that this city has lot of temples and one of them differs from other with it's unique architecture and beauty. So I decided to make a walk from the hotel, where I stayed, to this temple. I started my journey to the truth, the sweet hot sun fed my spirit, the warm sea's wind overfilled my lungs.

I walked, but the strange fact - my trip led me trough the red light district, where every girl smiled to every wanderer. Of course I knew, that all these smiles were lie, and they just wanted a money for some special «services».

After a few hours, I reached my target. But I wasn't even allowed to visit the temple's territory, because I had to pay for entrance and I took with myself just a little — to have a coffee break. So I had to return to the hotel. Despite that I didn't visit the temple, I enjoyed the walk, enjoyed to see the town from different sides.

But one thought disturbs me now. Wh0res wants money, clerics wants money, «In God We Trust» is written on money. Where is difference, and where is truth? Abstract question, I know, but what do you think?

P.S.: Try to guess the name of town, where I wandered. The first one winner, will get 300 upvotes from me.

• The guessing game got me. No idea though.

Everybody needs to live and big buildings are very expensive to support. So it makes sense that they want money and in the end they do it for you (and lots of others) because you want to visit the temple.

But there is a real problem in the picture you painted. It seemed to be a significant amount unrelated to what you had. If you go to a church in europe you can enter into all of them without paying money (nowadays many close at 6pm though and I have not been to all of europe so I might be generalizing too much). This is how it should be. You can freely enter and give them as much as you can spare – or in germany a percentage of your income as tax (but one could argue if a church tax is the right thing to do – in the end hitler invented it to weaken the church).

The point is this system goes back to the roots of christianity: those who have more give more. Those who have less give less. Everybody gives as their heart tells them.

I believe any religious institution (temple, shrine, mosque) that does it not like this has lost its way... No truth to be found at that place.

• @spaceboy Yeah. Good old Gilman Hot Springs, CA.

But I think it's kind of disingenuous to imply that the wh0res and the clerics are somehow distrustful because they both want cash. They didn't invent capitalism. It's a path of least resistance based on lazy thinking, which about 90% of the globe subscribes to.

• @spaceboy said in An alien wandered between humans:

@pe7erpark3r Also one note, that I noticed. When any religious (no matter what exactly) group starts to dominate in some region, it starts to play the same unclean games as politics plays.

Yeah, money and power always draw people close who we would rather not have in those positions and then they corrupt the system. This is why we always need free speech so that whoever is corrupt is called out for it. Because all systems are always in danger of growing corrupt. Religiosity is not an automatic antidote to human weakness. In fact any religious way that has any validity at all is a call to growth, to humility and especially to truth, formost about ourselves. So if you just follow the rite while you let evil enter into your heart you are further from the truth than you could ever be.

• Global Veteran

@spaceboy
    I bet you took the same route to go back through the redlight district, for some more window shopping for fake smiles 😏 naughty spaceboy 😏

The name of the town was llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales?

• Global Veteran

@spaceboy New York?
    The temple was the statue of liberty.
    It's kinda cold in NY right now so idk about that warm seabreeze 😂

And here's a wandering alien amongst humans in NY.

300 upvotes hurray 😏

• @spaceboy

But one thought disturbs me now. Wh0res wants money, clerics wants money, «In God We Trust» is written on money. Where is difference

Wanting money does not quantity our piousness. Money is necessary for survival. Hence both clerics and prostitutes want it. Like everyone else. They're just doing the job they chose (to earn)

and where is truth?

Truth is people are corrupt.

@TheRisingSun
    I know, I know Sharon, that you're still angry at me, because I ignored your smile (even it was a fake, or not?). But my heart and one of my eight stomachs belongs to other guy.

P.S. No, it wasn't Wales and this llanfaripwdflksdjf... Damn, I can't type it.

• Chocolate lovers ;) Watch Anime Eyes Music Lovers Gamers

This is what we called art and architecture my alien fella

0_1544719431943_13122018114130_1.jpg.jpg
    0_1544719501281_13122018114133_2.jpg.jpg

• Freedom Writers - Writing

@spaceboy Maybe that's because money buys power? and power attracts and influences people, so maybe that's that to it~

• Global Veteran

@spaceboy what i think is that everything a human being has imagined and is published and known to others became a product/item/service which can be taken by money. The idea of red light area, the idea of keeping clergyman in temples were just a beginning. As the ideas passed to one person to another "the truth", "the essence", "the purity" got vanished. Clergy, wh0res are like salesman who just sells their servies. God has nothing to do with all of these things.

Maybe the plsce is Bhubaneswar 😂😂 ( or your imagination 🤔)

@King-of-Random said in An alien wandered between humans:

Gilman Hot Springs, CA.

Nope. I was a little southwest of this place.

@pe7erpark3r Also one note, that I noticed. When any religious (no matter what exactly) group starts to dominate in some region, it starts to play the same unclean games as politics plays.

@Kakashi said in An alien wandered between humans:

@spaceboy Maybe that's because money buys power? and power attracts and influences people, so maybe that's that to it~

As I remember, money (seashells, coins, colored papers, ones and zeros in the banking system) appeared as a barter's replacement. So If I want to taste the human's bread, I have no need to search a baker, who wants minerals from the outer space. In my mind, money serves as some kind of measure of our work..

But what kind of power can be measured by work.. A power to give, or not to give?
    Understand what power is, Understand what glory is, Understand at all
    If you knew all that I knew, my poor Jerusalem, But you close your eyes

Just thoughts and memories again, which are rising from the deep corners of mind ☺
    What kind of thoughts are they? The thought is either full of passion, or hate, or embarrassment. What we can say about past, present and future? The past has already gone. The future hasn't come yet. And the present is not permanent.

@Anjalidevra said in An alien wandered between humans:

Maybe the plsce is Bhubaneswar ( or your imagination )

From the point of view, where I am living in an ordinary life, it wasn't an imagination. And this place isn't Bhubaneswar 😉 But your guess is closer than previous ones (From the geographical point of view).
    Nice thoughts about services. Even our devices works as services, and this site is also a service.. One do a favor to another. The core of relation.. Hmm. Need to thing about it.

• Global Veteran

@spaceboy vishakhapatnam ?

• @Kana said in An alien wandered between humans:

Truth is people are corrupt.

Yes but that is not all. I believe that the border between good and evil, the line between purity and corruption lies in every man's and woman's heart. And with every choice we are given we either choose to corrupt ourselves a little more or to clean up our own house. This is what I believe to be the whole picture of it all.

I'd be surprised if you wouldn't find at least one member of the clergy there who really is not happy with the state of things. The problem is that it takes courage to stand up, and it has consequences. The longer you wait however the more dire the consequences become and the certainty of you failing to bring a change rises.

@TheRisingSun It wasn't NY city, but I liked this Sting's song. Thank you, Sharon, you're the best!

@Anjalidevra You're moving in the right direction. But no.
    P.S. Kolkata is closer, than Vishakhapatnam and Bhubaneswar. Keep going. 😉

• Global Veteran

@spaceboy Pattaya, Thailand?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.