• Goodmorning to you guys in this beautiful day! Friday is finally here! Not that it makes any difference to you rich people. Also, it's 7th of December, and 7 happens to be my favorite number, maybe today is the lucky day I get abducted by aliens in order to impregnate the playboy models they have been abducting through years!

Oh @Kana my dear, don't disappear, in the darkness givin up your soul to the horned man with the spear. She just gave up a piece of her soul to the dark side. Highway to hell it is. @WtfJudith, did you post that post, or did the post, post itself? And if the post, post itself, does that mean the post knows that he's a post? I'm confused. Anyway, a day doesn't go by without a surprise, @Anthony-The-Monk has found his path to light! Walkin the street of red lights, no apologies motherfokers! Someone has just returned to us but nobody gives a damn, cmon guys shoutout to @Nicole_fra, the next real McDonalds rival! Let's talk about dead people, @Mr.Ghost here teasing us with an imagination of traveling where ever whenever we want, coz laws of physics don't really apply to him, just die again will ya? @SoFa_king_Cody, in the world of Ninjas, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum! Obito Uchiha, we all learned something from you! Hope you can see what I mean there Cody. Oh and almost forgot, @heyitszoey, wheres my pokemon?!

Well then, don't start drinking too early, or you'll miss the fun part of the day, I believe we can all relate LO fockin L. Don't shoot anyone with your grandpas rifle, leave that to me, ima gangsta, I eat cereal not with milk, but salt water. God bless, peace out!

• @Alte ❤️

• @Alte said in Goodmorning Radio 07/12/18:

Goodmorning to you guys in this beautiful day! Friday is finally here! Not that it makes any difference to you rich people. Also, it's 7th of December, and 7 happens to be my favorite number, maybe today is the lucky day I get abducted by aliens in order to impregnate the playboy models they have been abducting through years!

Oh @Kana my dear, don't disappear, in the darkness givin up your soul to the horned man with the spear. She just gave up a piece of her soul to the dark side. Highway to hell it is. @WtfJudith, did you post that post, or did the post, post itself? And if the post, post itself, does that mean the post knows that he's a post? I'm confused. Anyway, a day doesn't go by without a surprise, @Anthony-The-Monk has found his path to light! Walkin the street of red lights, no apologies motherfokers! Someone has just returned to us but nobody gives a damn, cmon guys shoutout to @Nicole_fra, the next real McDonalds rival! Let's talk about dead people, @Mr.Ghost here teasing us with an imagination of traveling where ever whenever we want, coz laws of physics don't really apply to him, just die again will ya? @SoFa_king_Cody, in the world of Ninjas, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum! Obito Uchiha, we all learned something from you! Hope you can see what I mean there Cody. Oh and almost forgot, @heyitszoey, wheres my pokemon?!

Well then, don't start drinking too early, or you'll miss the fun part of the day, I believe we can all relate LO fockin L. Don't shoot anyone with your grandpas rifle, leave that to me, ima gangsta, I eat cereal not with milk, but salt water. God bless, peace out!

I finished your Pokémon I just have to post it later

Oh @Kana my dear, don't disappear, in the darkness givin up your soul to the horned man with the spear. She just gave up a piece of her soul to the dark side. Highway to hell it is.

Funny you should say that lol. According to urban dictionary, kana means " Essence of a pure demon spawn and satans favorite minion "

Btw i just loove these good morning posts 🤩

• @Alte I dunno if I’m allowed to say it now that I’m a monk but damn this is pure original content and it gives me massive boners 😩😩

• Banned

@Alte I dont see what you mean honestly lol

• @SoFa_king_Cody It's also about doing the things right, or doing the right things. Like those who dont do things right are consider i dunno fools, bad ppl whatever, but those who do things right but it hurts others are worse than those who brake rules. Smt like that, get it? xD This is super confusing lol, but it makes sense, just not from my mouth lol i swear!

maybe today is the lucky day I get abducted by aliens in order to impregnate the playboy models they have been abducting through years!

no comment on that 😂

@WtfJudith, did you post that post, or did the post, post itself? And if the post, post itself, does that mean the post knows that he's a post? I'm confused.

My posts are my children, i give birth to them and tell them to post themselves, the last one was just really eager to be posted and read 😁

@Mr.Ghost here teasing us with an imagination of traveling where ever whenever we want, coz laws of physics don't really apply to him, just die again will ya?

meh, you are right about the law of physics on me.

• @Alte FINALLY..... Obito get's his most deserved reference, very cool, itachi-alte! And btw, how could you say that the sentient post is a guy? Why can't it be a girl instead? Not cool. xD
    P.S: Perfectly wholesome, as all things should be :ok_hand::ok_hand::fire::fire:

• @Kakashi ye i was thinkin about that, maybe i should better say "it" xD #RIPObito

• @Alte I WANT ONE OF THESE EVERYDAY!!😭

• <3 @Alte