• Warning:- don't read it at 3am, or if u have soft heart
    So like title this really based on true story, that my uncle told me 4-5 years ago. That time my uncle apply for security guard job. So he was on training period that time. He trainer was a former Indian army officer. So that horror happened with that trainer. Idk how but I remind that on 3:33 am . strange !!

So , this story was lil bit old. My uncle's trainer was new joined army training school. That training school was far from his home. So he have to catch bus at 5am, yes! 5am he was live in rural side. So for catching that, there was two way either go with the round, or cross the woods. 2nd way is short way, but that feels spooky so he always go for long way. One he woke up on sharp 5am , he was awaken fast when he saw time n wondered why my alarms not ringing . but he was in hurry , he have catch bus at 5am .. He knows he can't make it, but hopes bus could be late as usual .. So he be ready in 3min , n run towards the but stop. He doesn't care of anything except the bus. He chose short way.. He know that way, but he never go on that way on 5am. He running in the wood. He hear some voice, someone calling his name, he wondered who and why a person in the woods this time. But he didn't stop running, after some seconds he felt someone is following him, n then !!! He saw a old man running with him. He was calm. That old man say,"where are you going, kid?", that trainer can't talk while running but somehow manages to talk and said,"shut the f**k up, you old fool". (Oh!! I forgot to say that trainer was act like badass with everybody. U know. Army guys, badass guys, sometimes.) So that old man laughed n say,"u can walk tho, why so much rush!?" . he didn't stop and finished the woods, that old man stands edge of the woods n seeing him for some time and go back in woods, "stupid old peeps", that trainer say. And waiting for bus . but bus didn't came, he felt he missed that bus , n watched his wristwatch, for what is exact time now, he surprised !! Time was 3am!! He checked watch is working properly or not.. Watch is working good. Now he realized why his alarm didn't ringing that day, he shocked, not able to walk, wondering why that old man running so fast (O.O) ...

So that was the story I knew.. he went to army training school on that day too, coz he seat on that bus stop for 2 hours, can't able to go home by walk.
    So how was the story. Rate it 1 to 10

• @Ash33 I have a similar experience.

Warning:- don't read it at 3am, or if u have soft heart

It was my first day at the new school and i was excited as hell ofc. So i found this ancient alarm clock that no one used and set the alarm for 6 am (i had never had a use for alarm clocks before)
    So when the alarm rings i wake up to find not a soul was up and it dawned on me that no one loves me 😭😭😭 and doesn't even care if it's my first day at school. With tears in my eyes I was wondering if i would have to cook my breakfast on my own (i was 9).
    So that's when papa finally wakes seeing all the lights switched on and he gets cross at me and tells me to go to bed.
    As i lay in bed pitying my sorry loveless existence, i noticed the wall clock that showed the time as 3 3:33 am.
    I threw that alarm clock away the next day 😤

• @Kana NOO!!! R U JOKING ? RIGHT !

• @Ash33 said in Horror but based on real story:

@Kana NOO!!! R U JOKING ? RIGHT !

I'm sorry if that was too emotionally disturbing... Thought i should share 😐

• @Kana its OK to share!! Khana, don't regret about that.. But I didn't get any experience like this, I just hear story, n idk y I felt that to share here..

@Kana its OK to share!! Khana, don't regret about that.. But I didn't get any experience like this, I just hear story, n idk y I felt that to share here..

I'm glad you shared. That was fun to read :)

• @Kana oh.. Btw many more stories come soon ..so Its better to follow me 😅

@Kana oh.. Btw many more stories come soon ..so Its better to follow me 😅

I read all topics 😂😂😂

• @Kana ugh!! I thought u would like to be my 33rd follower .. 😅 but its OK.. No offense

• @Sasuke33 it's really wrong n ofc creepy :ghost: maybe I'll say 8

• @DarkIce thanks for review.. 👍😅