• alt text

Today we went to the zoo! The first thing I saw was a red panda sneezing. The zookeeper told us that was normal except in Pakistan. I had a great time! Next time I will remember if I ever see red pandas I will sneeze the other way.

Post your story. 😄😂
    Red panda

• cant even remember the last time i went to the zoo... i wanna see pandas!! ;-;

• @Ansi Today we went to the zoo! The first thing we saw was a green panther laughing. The zookeeper told us that was normal, except in Philippines.I had a great time! Next time, I will remember if I ever see green panthers, I should laugh the other way.

• @Ansi said in Story time.....!!!!:

alt text

Today we went to the zoo! The first thing I saw was a red panda sneezing. The zookeeper told us that was normal except in Pakistan. I had a great time! Next time I will remember if I ever see red pandas I will sneeze the other way.

Post your story. 😄😂

Today we went to the zoo! The first thing I saw was a BatSheep flying. The zookeeper told us that was normal except in the outta reaches of Neptune. I had a really surreal time! Next time I will remember if I ever see black, white and blue BatSheep's I will cartwheel the other way.
    :joy:
    0_1543863328717_BatSheep.png