What would you do if you really loved someone?

• Hi, i need help, there's this girl and she makes me super happy...#Imsoinlove... i am also female and lesbian and she is who i want to spend my life with no doubt. #CryingRightNow. She is homeless and in a very far away state and i want to get her a plane ticket and fly her here and pay for whatever and everything she needs because i love her and hate seeing and hearing her cry. #SoFlippingHeartBroken.. I really love her and i'm willing to pay for her plane ticket and hotel and get her new clothes and buy her all and everything i didnt have. #WhatShouldIDo???? #TrueLoveisthebest #Ithinkiwanttomarryher

• Why dont you tell her how you feel?

• I have a lot of questions but i wont ask because im too lazy to type them. If you really feel like she's the one, go ahead. But be careful, we dont need you getting scammed (not insinuating anything) but be cautious. Cheers mate

• If you really feel this way about this person then nothing should matter more than you two being together. Hugs and kisses 🙂

• If you really feel this way about this person then nothing should matter more than you two being together. Hugs and kisses 🙂

View More Recent Topics