• Alright guys so I have come to the decision to tell you guys my background story. Now this is something I don’t share too often but the more I keep it hidden the more it hurts me so I’m going to talk about it with you guys. Now your your going to just read this to judge me you can but keep your crude opinions to yourself alright.

It all started when I was born such a cheesy opening it makes me cringe I was born early so I had a couple of birth defects. I was born way too cold and I had to stay in the hospital a couple weeks longer than the other babies due to it. Now also when I was born I was born without enough female hormones. So I had to take steroid shots and I had a corrective surgery done so that I was what everyone calls “normal” (no I’m not a fooking heshe😂😂) alright so my parents both have bad vision and I seem to have gotten all the worst sides of their eyes. When I first went to the eye doctor I was announced legally blind. Growing up my mom literally had to pay to get my glasses lense cut down because they were so thick they would fall off my face, or magnify my eyes too much. That left me subject to bullying(as always) I’m not going to talk about the bullying cause ya know... typical story. So I learned about sεx in kindergarden. I went to go to the bathroom one day and a boi came up to me and said “do you wanna lick my Lolly pop?” And unzipped his pants and went in the bathroom (the boy seemed a few years older than me) and I went home and asked mom about it and we had “the talk” now growing up I was born in a different state then I live in so I go to visit my family every holiday. Now this is the part I don’t tell often, my mother doesn’t even know. Alright so my 1st cousin would always try to touch me and kiss me and I would always have to run away from him he would sometimes pin me down so I couldn’t move. Now ima skip the rest of that subject bc it’s hard to talk about with you guys. But he showed me the violent side of all men (one of the reasons why I’m bisεxual) alright so band. Marching band concert band. Band was my escape. Since kindergarten to 8th grade I was subject to bullying, band was my only get out away from it all. I play flute in the band. Alright so I moved schools mid 8th grade year and I’m at the school I’m at now. Now I can’t complain about this school since im doing pretty well at it. Let’s back up to my childhood again, growing up my dad was a truck driver. And he was one of the popular ones so he was always gone at work. Always. I would see him once a month if I was lucky. And I would always ask him for snow globes so that I have a piece of where he’s been and something to play with while he’s gone. During the time he was gone my brother has a best friend who I started to develop feelings for. Well the feelings keep growing over 4 whole years. I never dated anybody else I only wanted him. And during those 4 years me and him ended up dating once. For a week. During that week he fucked two girls at the coast. I found out from his brother. So I went through a severe depression stage in my life and I got out of it almost fully about 2 years ago. Moving on when I first moved to this new school I started flirting with this guy. We instantly clicked. A few weeks passed by and he decided to sneak out one night. I was the last person he talked to. I called him that night and made him promise to call me when he got home safe. He died at 1:40 that morning. That kinda threw me into a depression again. Then this year as some of my close friends know on here I had a huge break from TWS for my mental health. My dad got hit my a truck. Broke all 7 ribs, punctured his lung and broke both his legs. He was in the hospital in and out of surgery for a month. I’m still not fully over the accident myself so yeah here we are now where I’m at. I mean I left details out but I’m a little tired of typing
    So this is me.

• @Vampire_Queen damn Abby.. now I seriously can't believe how strong you are to have gone through all that :\

• @WtfJudith well everything is a learning experience that’s why I don’t tell it too often because normally people see me as week or as “attention seeking” but I mean I’m tired of hiding it😂

• @Vampire_Queen wow... my heart goes out to anyone that has to go trough one or two of the things you mention, let along the list you do.... Agree with @WtfJudith , For your age, your one tough cookie, and good on ya girl.

• @Durwin thanks chu😊

• @Vampire_Queen said in The Background of Me:

Well the feelings keep growing over 4 whole years. I never dated anybody else I only wanted him. And during those 4 years me and him ended up dating once. For a week. During that week he fucked two girls at the coast. I found out from his brother. So I went through a severe depression stage in my life and I got out of it almost fully about 2 years ago. Moving on when I first moved to this new school I started flirting with this guy. We instantly clicked. A few weeks passed by and he decided to sneak out one night. I was the last person he talked to. I called him that night and made him promise to call me when he got home safe. He died at 1:40 that morning. That kinda threw me into a depression again. Then this year as some of my close friends know on here I had a huge break from TWS for my mental health. My dad got hit my a truck. Broke all 7 ribs, punctured his lung and broke both his legs. He was in the hospital in and out of surgery for a month. I’m still not fully over the accident myself so yeah here we are

I was really amazed of the bravery you showed here.. This is too much for a single young person to experience . I am proud of the strength you have and the resiliency you possessed, you are indeed a strong person. Everything is fleeting so as these odd memories you have. You have now the every reason to succeed in life, prove them wrong, do great things for yourself and make yourself better. Life is so unfair yet beautiful.. so live life as if it is your last, leave everything behind and take a step forward inch by inch with a cup of courage and a strong heart .. God bless you :)

• @cjko thank you I try my best but I kinda used this as a act of acceptance like I guess it’s me finally accepting that this is my life and this is what made me who I am

• @Vampire_Queen that's great.. you are always welcome! :)

• hii my queen lol

• @Vampire_Queen
    Well, i am speechless tbh with all of your explanation above. Something i never expected since as long as i observed i am sure several things like :

1. Abby is a shiny girl with her "another things".
    2. She is not a seeking attention like most of fellas said here, it was da first thing i mention to some of my fellas. Let the dog barking lah girl. People just want to listen what they want to listen. No need to make "a crystal clear" in every stories of your life. I believe everything happens with a reason. Like my gf did @Wtfjudith, both of tried to hide everything alone. It is not a wrong thing tho, but aint all of hooman need another hooman to share something? That's why you need friends.
    3. I am so sorry for your bad experience in the past. Seriously you are strong like a rock. You are still survive in this life, that is a prove that you handle everything and embrace your bad stories the transform to be a beautiful one. Btw you ever stole my eyes at first like you "quite different" but it was just a first impression.
    4. Your story dragged me to my 6th years old stories about my family. It is very different but i got PTSD for almost 14 years since that day. I got a full recovery after i met some of role models and some people who wanted to help me out from that "mental illness". They mentioned "we cant choose our family nor our destiny but Aput, you can choose for whatever you wanna be and be that person even if that things kinda impossible for "normal hooman"".

Cheers girl! Every cloud has a silver lining.

Sincerely

G-A.

• @G-A thank you g-a😊

• @Vampire_Queen wow... you're pretty tough, staying sane even after such trauma.... Stay blessed for life :))

• @Kakashi thank you😊 you too, stay blessed

• @Vampire_Queen

I'm shocked and amazed at the same time. In the few years of your life you already gone tho hell and came back, SEVERAL TIMES... And you kept being the sweet and funny gal.you always showed to be. It's amazing really. Keep being yourself and never change, no matter what bitchness life throws at you and I hope things get better for you and your family!

• @Vampire_Queen Stunned, speechless, Genuinely struck by your background story i hope you don't go through any trauma anymore! never once you've mentioned about giving up ! how inspiring !! you're Brave :hearts: stay blesssed

• Respects u

• @Mr-H thanks chu😊 I was raised never to lose myself even if I’ve lost everything else😆 so I just live by the rules

• @Adyyan I mean there was a couple of times I though about giving up but I didn’t because I had to be an example of a woman for my baby brother and I’ve never let him see me weak so he is my reason for being who I am😊

• @Day-dreamer thank you!☺️

• @Vampire_Queen U deserve a better life