Do you have questions regarding Islam, if so feel free to ask.

• This is not a chat where you can randomly spam verses which say "kill the un-believers" and take it out of context and say Islam is a religion of terrorism. If you want to ask a question regarding anything, you have to provide the reference, the context and the ruling that it has. No out of context bullshit and acting like you're an Islamic scholar. I'm not a Muslim but I've extensively studied theology, mostly regarding Islam, so I'm well versed on most issue but not a scholar. Feel free to ask.

• Also this is meant to be a productive Q&A session, so if you must try to take it slow, don't spam, as I've stated, a lot of people here spam verses, which are taken out of context like the "kill the idolaters" 9:5 verse which refers to the people of Makkah who were opposing the Muslims at the time of Mohammad's revelations, they had opressed the Muslims. The verses that come immediately before 9:5 state, “Those with whom you have treaties are immune from attack.” It further states, “Fulfill your treaties with them to the end of their term, for God loves the conscientious.” Now, in its proper context, verse 9:5 can be properly understood.